Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Fine, sorry. I don’t want to get in trouble for revealing premium content but thought it was newsworthy that new positive info was revealed. I will stay quiet from now on.
You said positive and negative. You act like peegs premium is some sort of secret society. What are they going to vote you out if you reveal this top secret information you claim to have.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It's called hedging. And stockbrokers in Baltimore. This is all a sham. 

It’s called the “negative” coming from members instead of from the staff over at peegs. It’s the same as anyone of us members here or anywhere claiming they have inside info or sat next to TJD family in Seymour and his family said Romeo is going to Vandy or someone from Center Grove says TJD plays video games with Romeo and Darius every single day (lol) and he told them he is going to Vandy. For me the staff over there have really good insight on recruiting that I appreciate. Do I take everything they say as fact or course not I feel you have to evaluate all information from everywhere and then come to your own conclusions. For me membership over there is more then just the “inside scoop” the value for me as a college basketball fan is the VIP articles and and other boards you have access to for all of the 247 and scout accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is Nike making a run for Romeo Langford? Jordan Brand All Star game and Nike Hoop Summit.

Is it normal for Adidas kids to play in these events? Particularly the Nike Hoop Summit?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

From my limited research, it appears all the players from the Nike Hoop Summit team are going to Nike schools. Edit- McCormack from Kansas,
Right?

From my limited research, it appears all the players from the Nike Hoop Summit team are going to Nike schools. Edit- McCormack from Kansas,
Right?

2017 roster all Nike kids too. Bamba, the Duke and Kentucky kids. Oregon kids . Jaren Jackson and Sexton.

So in the last 3 years 2 players from Nike Hoop Summit team didn’t go to a Nike School. Both players from Kansas.

Hard not to read into this, but clearly a couple exceptions.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agreed. The best schools are Nike. They typically pick kids going to Nike schools except kids going to Kansas or UCLA. The perennial top Adidas recruiters. My guess is they want those kids to consider Nike when they are going pro. The restrictions are tight for Adidas kids. Romeo being a top 3 player, it’s going to happen.

We'd have to look at that information in the light of how many of the top 25 ish players are committed to Nike schools in each of those years. If all of the top 25 are Nike kids, it becomes much less significant. 

Yeah I would venture to guess the only Adidas kids coming are the ones with the highest of probabilities to go to the NBA after the Nike kids are taken care of.

Never been to Kansas have you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I got the highway forty blues! That’s about the most boring a$$ state I’ve ever seen and if by saying that it offends you, well that’s just fine with me. You have a bad attitude dude!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

I got the highway forty blues! That’s about the most boring a$$ state I’ve ever seen and if by saying that it offends you, well that’s just fine with me. You have a bad attitude dude!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Nebraska is far worse than Kansas in my opinion.