Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

1 hour ago, 68Hoosier said:

We have an 11 year old English bulldog.  All he does now is sleep (snoring of course) and fart.  He even shuffles his feet like an old man.  Had no idea there would be that much hair and slobber when we got him.

Don't they say that dogs imitate their owners?  :)

I agree that first part would have been great but some would have taken exception to him telling them they need to get on the bus.
"Who the **ll is he to tell us which bus to get on?"
"I was on that f.....n bus before he was born"
"Why didnt that lazy, selfish ego laden coach get them playing all year?"
"Sure he likes that bus that NIL $ paid for"
"I want a brand new bus"
Are those the "Real Fans" or the "Karen Fans".....

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

Howard went to an elite eight and a sweet 16. He won an outright big ten championship. Heck, last year he went 11-9 in the Big Ten, only one game worse than Woodson’s gold star of a season with TJD and JHS. Yet they’re firing him after five years because he’s clearly not the answer. Heck, Howard had more success as a player at Michigan than Woodson had at IU, yet Michigan wasn’t afraid to fire him.  

Unfortunately, IU won’t do the same. 

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Michigan, Louisville, and Ohio State all open. We’re stuck with another year (at minimum) with Mediocre Mike. WTF are we doing @QuinnB(BOT)(Perfectin76) ??

Scott Dolson is being irresponsible. He's letting his nearest rivals upgrade coaches while Indiana maintains medicore Mike Woodson.

Beating 3 sub .500 teams in two in a half weeks doesn't mean this team is fixed. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Howard went to an elite eight and a sweet 16. He won an outright big ten championship. Heck, last year he went 11-9 in the Big Ten, only one game worse than Woodson’s gold star of a season with TJD and JHS. Yet they’re firing him after five years because he’s clearly not the answer. Heck, Howard had more success as a player at Michigan than Woodson had at IU, yet Michigan wasn’t afraid to fire him.  

Howard also played at UM much more recently than Woodson at IU, so more people remember him as the player he was than remember Woodson the player.

1 hour ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

You just literally summed me up in this post.  However I use to stand most of the game yelling and screaming commercials were for sitting on the couch. 

I’m really glad you don’t do the streaking part, we don’t want to be scared for life!

13 minutes ago, JF87 said:

Don't they say that dogs imitate their owners?  :)

Not sure about all dogs but in this case it is probably true..... 

Minus the snoring now, I have a C-PAP

12 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

He also had an Elite 8 and Sweet 16 in his first 3 years.  That tends to buy you a little rope.

Also has a B10 title…

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

It’s year 3, I think the U will fire him after next season unless he rights the ship. The 4 years for CAM is the standard, think Woodson knows that

41 minutes ago, IU22 said:

How is this a foul on Sissoko? Edey hook and holds every trip down the floor.

IMG_1085.jpeg

Because Edey gets away with murder just because someone thinks he is the best player in the country.  I watch about 15 or 20 minutes of the 1st half and I watched Edey literally reach over a guys back who had good position on him and flick the ball up to get the rebound twice and no foul. Both guys were jumping up to get the rebound and the weight of Edey going over top of them, keeping them from jumping higher and Edey didn’t even jump.  Those are fouls but again, no calls.  Edey should have had 3 fouls by halftime