Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

I have a prediction on here from some days (weeks?) back—before you or Cathy showed up—that basically predicted this. IU has no plan. That IF there’s a change they will be reactionary and thus too late for guys like May who will be off to other jobs. IU will land some other secondary tier of candidate.  

It’s almost sad how predictable IU mediocrity is. 
May will be gone when iu makes a move. I predict they hire a guy like Michael lewis.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

May will be gone when iu makes a move. I predict they hire a guy like Michael lewis.

Nah Isiah Thomas is another former Hoosier that failed with the knicks and apparently that's the only requirement you need to be our coach

4 hours ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

It doesn’t make any sense to me either. We were given chickenshit and we were told that it is chicken salad. We took a big bite, realized it was chickenshit, and instead of spitting it out we ordered some more.

I'm going to giggle every time I have chicken salad now. Then I'm going to cry because I'll immediately think IU after chickensh** comes to mind

18 minutes ago, str8baller said:

I have a prediction on here from some days (weeks?) back—before you or Cathy showed up—that basically predicted this. IU has no plan. That IF there’s a change they will be reactionary and thus too late for guys like May who will be off to other jobs. IU will land some other secondary tier of candidate.  

It’s almost sad how predictable IU mediocrity is. 

I believe if there is a change this year, it would be for Dusty and Dusty only. I do not think the odds are high. But I think that is yet to be determined. We will have a better idea after Tuesday. It is sad how this process has played out. 

6 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

Jalen Blackmon just scored 43 points to send Stetson to the dance. 

He’s a must get in the portal.

No way. He took 9 threes today. He averages 8.2 threes per game. That’s more than Woodson’s per game allotment for the entire team. 

I believe if there is a change this year, it would be for Dusty and Dusty only. I do not think the odds are high. But I think that is yet to be determined. We will have a better idea after Tuesday. It is sad how this process has played out. 
If you are quinn and Woodson wins today do you fire up the extension papers. Maybe a 15 year contract?

3 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

That is only really good news to me if he isn't our 3.

If I could be convinced that Reneau and Mgbako returning meant Woodson would finally be running a true “4  out, 1 in” offense (with MM at the 4 where IMO he belongs) then I could view their potential return as a positive development. But the staff’s stated intention to bring in a Ware replacement (“rim protector”) combined with Woodson’s recent statement that he still believes college BB is played from “inside out” makes me conclude that 1) Woodson always planned to use a double-post offense (even after TJD), and 2) his plans still haven’t really changed.