Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think Quinn has made it known behind the scenes he’s not a fan of Dusty. 

Yeah... Dusty was a lowly manager... so far below the level of the lofty and magnanimous Buckner, Zeke, Kitchel and Woodson.

And yeah, Buckner may be the chair of the BoT, but he's an idiot to put his nepotistic relationship with Woodson above what's best for Indiana... call it mismanagement, negligence, conflict of interest, or whatever, it's wrong. And everyone knows it, but no one will challenge Buckner.

17 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Gillespie was a drunk.

Sure you didn’t mean Guthrie?

Do you believe Kentucky got rid of Gillespie bc he was a drunk, rather than not meeting their expectations? 

1 minute ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

I’ve talked about athletic training being an issue at IU on this thread for a bit. Look at Galloway today. This is what I’m talking about 

That's pretty wild since no one seems to know exactly what happened.  And injuries are a part of every athletic contest and aren't automatically due to training issues.  Got to disagree with you on this.

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

That's pretty wild since no one seems to know exactly what happened.  And injuries are a part of every athletic contest and aren't automatically due to training issues.  Got to disagree with you on this.

Galloway has been in an out of injuries for a couple of years now, he’s wearing a knee brace today, the assumption here is he needs to work on his ankles or hips. The back for him has been an issue so again it’s his ankle or hips. I’m not saying you can prevent all injuries, what I’m saying is I don’t believe they’ve identified the imbalances in his kinetic chain. 

2 minutes ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

Galloway has been in an out of injuries for a couple of years now, he’s wearing a knee brace today, the assumption here is he needs to work on his ankles or hips. The back for him has been an issue so again it’s his ankle or hips. I’m not saying you can prevent all injuries, what I’m saying is I don’t believe they’ve identified the imbalances in his kinetic chain. 

A person in staff that can handle the full kinetic chain with a gait analysis would go a long way. 

Drunk 

I think they knew he was the wrong hire and used whatever they could as an excuse to fire. What winning teams do when the realize it’s not working. Do what it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk