Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I will be stunned if Pearl comes to IU. After watching him after winning the conference tournament, I would be stunned if he wants to leave or if Auburn doesn't pull out all the stops to keep him if he did.

5 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

How has this thread not hit 1,000 pages?

Lost a bunch of pages when NGW's account got deleted. That doesn't help. 

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

With all the stolen NCAA bids, IU probably wouldn't have made the NIT. Good thing they got out in front of it by saying they wouldn't go to avoid that embarrassment for IU and Mike Woodson.

This much talent with a favorable schedule in a down year for the conference and it's questionable whether they'd even be invited to the NIT. Keeping Woodson is a smart choice because he can obviously coach. 

There were a lot of teams that would have had to decline for Indiana to get an offer anyways. Saying we'd decline was a pathetic PR move.

Yep! Winning a conference championship sucks! Long live Woody
In all seriousness, look at his emotional response to that win and his connection with the players. I’d love to see that at IU

Nba legend Woodson smoking cigars with the Scott's. It's the iu way.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Is there any reason to believe that we are out even talking to coaches and their agents to see what is available? I know we all believe they should be but I’m not convinced that has been happening

i think we have truly stood pat on this one

Is there any reason to believe that we are out even talking to coaches and their agents to see what is available? I know we all believe they should be but I’m not convinced that has been happening
i think we have truly stood pat on this one
Doubt it. Woodson gets four years and after him Wittman gets four years!!

7 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

image.thumb.png.684a3ba434a4910a065d4890b7174dd3.png

That would be an IU thing though. Especially if OSU hiring Duebler makes them think they have to prove themselves to be the dumbest admin in the Big Ten.

10 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Wittman the best bank shot artist-so pretty using that geometry.!

3 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

The fans should get some type of compensation for watching the last 25 years. Some of those teams were sp bad having to watch that tape would probably violate the Geneva Conventions.

Basketball reparations.

2 hours ago, go iu bb said:

With all the stolen NCAA bids, IU probably wouldn't have made the NIT. Good thing they got out in front of it by saying they wouldn't go to avoid that embarrassment for IU and Mike Woodson.

This much talent with a favorable schedule in a down year for the conference and it's questionable whether they'd even be invited to the NIT. Keeping Woodson is a smart choice because he can obviously coach. 

Woodson is an embarrassment with or without a pre-emptive decline to an NIT invitation. 

2 hours ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

I don’t think Buc-ee’s is allowed in Nebraska, Illinois, or Indiana. There is already a chain of convenience stores named Bucky’s in those states and they have been involved in multiple lawsuits with Buc-ee’s. I believe the final resolution was that Buc-ee’s isn’t allowed in any state where Bucky’s operates. Fire Mike Woodson.

That seems somewhat anti-competitive. I cannot imagine that it would withstand a court challenge.

Fire Mile Woodson.