Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

11 minutes ago, JF87 said:

It will be interesting to see who leaves in the portal, if any.  I assumed that Banks and Gunn might look for more playing time elsewhere.  However, playing time might cost them money.  I believe bench players at IU make more than starters at smaller schools. Cupps could transfer and not worry about NIL because he was doing well NIL wise prior to attending IU. If Cupp leaves it will be because he and his dad don't think Woodson's offense is a fit for Gabe.  IU NIL would match any NIL offers to Reneau and MgBako, so if they leave it would most likely to be closer to home or scheme fit.    

You would think if they’re going to hit the portal, it would be sooner than later, though, but points well taken.. maybe they’re well paid and more content than we know.

8 minutes ago, Trish said:

Im excited to see what seed the Hoosiers get tonight. 

Oh wait, Mike Woodson too busy doing his job tonight. 

We got it early…we’re special.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

For you still holding out hope, you'll have to hold your breath until 6:00 Monday evening.  If there's no good news by then (and it's highly unlikely), all your continued rants and raves will be nothing more than

Beating dead horse GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER      Woody effectively gave us the middle finger Senior Night.

This

53 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Jerry's update will likely be depressing. I'm predicting Dolson has communicated his frustration to Woodson, and has clearly laid out expectations for next year.

Ultimately, nothing will change the fact Woodson will return, so everything else is just unimportant details.

Either way I want the details of what’s going on

22 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

For you still holding out hope, you'll have to hold your breath until 6:00 Monday evening.  If there's no good news by then (and it's highly unlikely), all your continued rants and raves will be nothing more than

Beating dead horse GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER      Woody effectively gave us the middle finger Senior Night.

Okay, what’s at 6 pm Monday evening?

10 minutes ago, MrBBall said:

Probably that meetings have been made with coaches and players and if there’s no movement then nothing to report really. 

There is nothing to report.  We are getting Woody-ball for another year.  So delay any thoughts of this program being anywhere near where you all would like it to be for another 3 to 4 years (at least).

39 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Sigh…it’s going to be a loooooooooooong year isn’t? March 2025 can’t get here soon enough.

22 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Guys, I am announcing that I am hitting the portal.  I am accepting offers to be a True Fan to the highest bidder (except Purdue).  Hit me up.  

lol.. in this climate, we should get some type of compensation

1 hour ago, AKHoosier said:

Jerry's update will likely be depressing. I'm predicting Dolson has communicated his frustration to Woodson, and has clearly laid out expectations for next year.

Ultimately, nothing will change the fact Woodson will return, so everything else is just unimportant details.

It certainly appears that Dolson has zero power and Woodson doesn’t have to answer to him. Why would he even care what Dolson has to say?

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Pish posh. Nobody beats a dead horse like BTB when we put our minds to it.