Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

4 minutes ago, Magisterium said:

the offenses the 2 programs run are night-and-day different in terms of scheme, execution and results.

Robby would have problems in the big . You think Malik fouls quick . Yikes great player and can shoot it . But is  foul prone . 

6 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

Based on Yeagley's post above, a lot of it sounds like it is.  They can't get rid of this guy fast enough.  Another year of this is asinine. 

Must be nice knowing you won't get fired because your friend could have your boss fired.

I’m not going anywhere. Just busy in Minny with the women’s team. I’ll post a larger update this weekend when I have a keyboard and not on my phone. I’ve been replying to PMs but want to get it out to the whole board as well. 

Don’t know if you can answer this, but whatever you post this weekend, do I need to have my phone on standby or am I able to put it away and enjoy Disney on Ice on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Woody is getting his fourth year because the powers that be gave Archie a fourth year when they shouldn't have. Just because they made mistake then doesn't mean they should make the same mistake, but they are.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

That's the definition of insanity supposedly said by Albert Einstein:  "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

7 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I’m not going anywhere. Just busy in Minny with the women’s team. I’ll post a larger update this weekend when I have a keyboard and not on my phone. I’ve been replying to PMs but want to get it out to the whole board as well. 

Thanks Jerry. Enjoy Minny!

12 minutes ago, Muskie for three said:

Robby would have problems in the big . You think Malik fouls quick . Yikes great player and can shoot it . But is  foul prone . 

that sounds like he'd fit in with IU's defense, unfortunately--but I'm thinking more in term's of IU's offense compared to what Schertz runs. Any ISU players who transferred to Bloomington (or any of May's FAU players for that matter) wouldn't be getting the same kinds of shooting opportunities in Woodson's offense that they currently get. That appears to have been one of the main reasons for McNeeley's decommitment.

I also use to think he was too stubborn to change but now I think this style is just all he knows and to set in his ways to learn another style. 
I don't know the whole mike woodson is this great guy who loves iu persona is fading fast. Some of the stuff coming out is mind blowing if true.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

#8 INFURIATES ME. 

Does Woody want to go to war with the fanbase or something? Geez Louise 

It's actually funny he doesn't get that Liam actually was down to play at SSAH in front of IU fans.... just not for him.

15 minutes ago, iubhounds2 said:

Our mystery Tweeter has 1,083 and is following me only because I followed him. He states the following in his profile for those that don't X. 

"Father, Husband, Coach, Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Collector, Travel Agent, Future Podcaster. Basketball is life. Follow me, I'll return the favor."

I like this account.

4 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

I don't know the whole mike woodson is this great guy who loves iu persona is fading fast. Some of the stuff coming out is mind blowing if true.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

I'm officially off that bus. Doesn't seem like a very great or self aware guy at all, right now. 

He looked even less energetic and more worn down than usual in his media session today. 

17 minutes ago, JF87 said:

Does anyone know if this person has any inside knowledge or are they just regurgitating what they've read on message boards? 

16 minutes ago, iubhounds2 said:

Our mystery Tweeter has 1,083 and is following me only because I followed him. He states the following in his profile for those that don't X. 

"Father, Husband, Coach, Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Collector, Travel Agent, Future Podcaster. Basketball is life. Follow me, I'll return the favor."

It looks like most of it is stuff I've read on this board, except the he treats people (Teri Moren) like garbage. That was the only thing new to me.  That could have been on here and I just missed it though.  It's still a good collection of all the negatives about him and furthers the agenda.  So I stand with my brother in arms, Basketball & War. 

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Yeah… but we know there’s no nepotism involved. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Nope, none at all. A 60+ year old that never coached college and hadn't been a HC in almost a decade was a great choice, it's just a coincidence said friend is the chair of the BOT.