Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Will the senior activities be on TV? Streaming anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I usually listen on the Radio. Not as good as watching but it works foe me

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I read it as two different coaches. One asked him to speak and he declined, then him saying something nasty to Moren was a different incident.

Which is even worse. He's either that arrogant or thinks he's untouchable because of Buckner.

Probably a bit (a lot) of both... I really don't understand it, either... how freaking hard is it to just be nice to people? In my mind that speaks 100% to his character... 

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Brutal but I don't disagree. IU administration keep f**king around and find out that people no longer care.

40 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

They also came to a home game with the whole family. Christmas gift for him so I’m guessing they talked when they were in town watching a game.   I’m all in on moving on but some of this is inaccurate.  He doesn’t need any help with wanting people to move on he is doing an excellent job of doing that himself 

I know I posted the info about Woodson not contacting Liam based on a tweet allegedly quoting his mother... If I missed something, let me apologize here... You're right, USPS... accuracy matters... maybe moreso here given the visibility of the Fire Woodson thread.

12 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Btown Podcast with [mention]Chris007 [/mention] [mention]Stuhoo [/mention] [mention]Class of '66 Old Fart [/mention] where they do a recap of posts from last evening and give their thoughts and then live reading of posts as they happen with their thoughts. Yeah, I’d listen.

I’m in.

Will Chris have some brews in his belly? Even better.

I will feature the craziest **** that the mods hid, only I will sing those posts in a Bob Dylan voice.

2 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Probably a bit (a lot) of both... I really don't understand it, either... how freaking hard is it to just be nice to people? In my mind that speaks 100% to his character... 

Leave it to IU to get themselves into that mess then when they have a chance to get out say 'nah let's stay the course'.

Either way, runs completely contrary to the good guy stuff some say about him. Maybe he's a good guy to his wine and cigar buddies.

15 minutes ago, GoHoosiers24 said:

Is it true that Knecht didn’t come because Woody didn’t know his freaking name?

I heard that was Flory (Bidunga)... but who knows how many times it's happened... probably more than one. :D 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

You are so right dang you. Just let me dream on a Friday.

I say we all pitch in for a film crew for next year's documentary titled: "Booziers, a season on the drink."

I fully agree with the idea McNeeley decommitted when he did because he was hoping to get the automatic release. 

But the timing of announcing his decommitment, the very next day, would appear to be a statement. He could have waited til after the B10 tournament. Maybe he was bitter about them not maintaining the relationship once they got what they wanted from him? 

Or maybe if McNeeley already knew he wasn't feeling IU anyway, and his coach (or someone at MVA) was aware of a player already at IU who would maybe like to stay there under different circumstances... and found the timing quite opportune. 

Who knows. 

Edit: to blindside the staff an hour before the story breaks ... I mean... you could say the staff was caught with their pants down

14 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Btown Podcast with [mention]Chris007 [/mention] [mention]Stuhoo [/mention] [mention]Class of '66 Old Fart [/mention] where they do a recap of posts from last evening and give their thoughts and then live reading of posts as they happen with their thoughts. Yeah, I’d listen.

Can we get a celebrity guest appearance from @KathywithaC? I’ll provide the Voice Changer. Easily the Newcomer of the Year award winner 

3 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

I heard that was Flory (Bidunga)... but who knows how many times it's happened... probably more than one. :D 

I mean he couldn't even get TJD's name right for about the first 2 weeks of taking the job.