Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

2 hours ago, Home Jersey said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Liam shoots similarly to how Mack did this year. He is a very, very good 3 point shooter but I would not say he is elite in the same way Grady **** was as a freshman (just my opinion from looking at some of the box scores/handful of games)

I do think he is going to impress in terms of his playmaking and I think he will be solid for a freshman on defense. 

Those two would be a hell of a duo. 

EDIT: Lol, Grady "Richard" (who plays for the Raptors) 

Bad news is that Liam just decommtted and asking out of his LOI

9 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

If Liam decommitted then he’s already gotten word that most of the roster is leaving.

That's what I would think.

Bako, Malik, Cupps and McNeeley isn't a half-bad starting point for next year's roster, despite all our complaining. But if the current guys are bailing, there's no reason for McNeeley to want to be a part of that sh-t show. 

Just now, mdiu28 said:

Eric saying he's hearing Liam's family thinks IU is a toxic place due to the fans....

Okay, so we know who's side he's on LMAO. 

Who bet on the wrong horse? .... 

I don't think this one is over just yet.

He probably knows that Mgbako and Reneau are coming back. Just a guess.
Considering he said he wants to play for a championship that makes zero sense

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

I think when other players give their intent to leave that might just change Woodson’s status. I don’t even want to imagine how ruthless we will be if Woodson coaches next year. 

If they were going to leave/decommit with a Woody 4th year then how was it allowed to happen?! How is SD not aware of this?! Awful. 

Kids don’t decommit because of toxic fans. They decommit because they don’t want to play for bad teams or not play at all. I’ve been worried about this for months, because anyone with eyeballs could see this offense isn’t designed for a player with his skill set. It literally couldn’t be less of a fit. Go spend some time at rupp rafters if you think our fan base is toxic. Doesn’t hurt Kentucky recruiting in any way shape or form.