Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

How old is Pitino anyway. Seems like he should have faded into the sunset by now. I always thought he was a good coach with a broken moral compass.
It's potion! He is a great coach horrible person! Like almost every great coach. He I'd a threat to get great recruits or win wherever he goes imo. Hopefully he fails at st johns but wouldn't bet against him either

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, cthomas said:

How old is Pitino anyway. Seems like he should have faded into the sunset by now. I always thought he was a good coach with a broken moral compass.

70 years old (will be 71 by the time the season starts) and still getting in our way for recruits. 

I think this is expected and nothing to worry about until we hear about a new school or an unexpected visit. It’s been said that his family did not want things leaked and based on the way others called out Zagoria for leaking it seems like they had heard those four school behind closed doors as well. I bet we hear about visits to those four over the next week or so and then he sets a decision day. He will command each schools absolute best offer so it makes sense that he would visit all four to hear those offers rather than a good portal player who may hear enough at one and stop the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I mean ya never know.  Either way, don’t like it.  Are we first or is he visiting mid-week?  

Not sure when he's visiting, but I'd rather have the last visit. We were first with Ledlum and by the time he finished his others, we were a distant memory. 

19 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I mean ya never know.  Either way, don’t like it.  Are we first or is he visiting mid-week?  

He is visiting this weekend and someone said it is graduation weekend on Bloomington. Hopefully some good weather with a lot of activity on campus 

19 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Kansas is having a scholarship problem right now, only 1 left to fill and many fighting for that spot

If they want him really bad, will the scholarship issue even matter. payments will be made.

21 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Not sure when he's visiting, but I'd rather have the last visit. We were first with Ledlum and by the time he finished his others, we were a distant memory. 

I always like the last visit, unless they commit before our visit.

11 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

He is visiting this weekend and someone said it is graduation weekend on Bloomington. Hopefully some good weather with a lot of activity on campus 

68 and Cloudy on Friday, 71 and mostly sunny on Saturday, 74 and partly sunny on Sunday 

Not a bad forecast!!!

42 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He is visiting Kansas Monday/Tuesday and IU Friday/Saturday. Let’s just hope we can actually get him on campus or hope Tyson commits to Kansas ASAP!