Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

On coaching changes: “The evaluation process begins immediately”-CTA

On coaching changes: “The evaluation process begins immediately,” Allen said. #iufb

[/url] 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen said there is a “pattern” and “concern” with a lack of offensive adjustments being made especially on drives that aren’t scripted. Called it something that needs to be addressed.

We’re just now realizing this?!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On coaching changes: “The evaluation process begins immediately,” Allen said. #iufb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be oc and oline coaches are having their office boxed up as we speak

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Allen said there is a “pattern” and “concern” with a lack of offensive adjustments being made especially on drives that aren’t scripted. Called it something that needs to be addressed.

We’re just now realizing this?!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Allen doesn't strike me as someone who'd fire someone midseason. Kind of goes against the LEO mentality, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Why would it? 

Just would strike me as a move Allen would make if he felt a coaching staff member was the reason for lack of success. I seriously doubt a different OC could do much with the steaming pile of poo that our QB room turned into as the season went on.

I'm all for a change in direction at OC next season, I just don't think a program like IU and their lack of success would be making moves in season like Florida did whether deserved or not.

Changes will be made. Allen has made good hires in the past and he knows he has to make great hires now. Let’s see what he does to try and get this ship righted. OC and OL coaches have to be the top priorities. CDM needs to have some input  on the offensive changes as well imo. 

31 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Sheridan is out, let's see if Hiller and Heard are next.

Likely not until a new OC is hired. That individual would likely have some input on those spots depending on their scheme and how they want to do things or if they want to bring guys with them. 

4 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Likely not until a new OC is hired. That individual would likely have some input on those spots depending on their scheme and how they want to do things or if they want to bring guys with them. 

It would make sense for the new OC to review the staff and decide which of his guys to bring in. I’d be nervous if I was an assistant unless I just happened to have three stud kids that are going to play at IU 

It would make sense for the new OC to review the staff and decide which of his guys to bring in. I’d be nervous if I was an assistant unless I just happened to have three stud kids that are going to play at IU 
I believe mccullough stays no matter what. Would be hard to find someone with his background. Really need to get him some stud running backs to coach. Did pretty good for having to use the 4th, 5th, and 6th on the depth chart.

2 hours ago, maharkn said:

I believe mccullough stays no matter what. Would be hard to find someone with his background. Really need to get him some stud running backs to coach. Did pretty good for having to use the 4th, 5th, and 6th on the depth chart.

I agree.

My bigger fear is that he might look around for another job and take his kids with him. My fear is not based on any evidence but rather based on being beaten down by IU football for most of the past 4 decades (loved the 2 years before this one).

5 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I agree.

My bigger fear is that he might look around for another job and take his kids with him. My fear is not based on any evidence but rather based on being beaten down by IU football for most of the past 4 decades (loved the 2 years before this one).

I believe he came back to college to eventually become a head coach. Not sure he’ll leave until it’s time to take that step.