Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Jeremy Fears to Michigan State

10 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Is Kansas ever gonna get the sledge hammer dropped on them for all the illegal things they've done over the years.

My sarcasm peaks here (aimed at the NCAA).  I'd say the answer is absolutely a "no", unless of course the B1G absorbs them as a revenue producing hoops powerhouse, in which case the NCAA will respond by dropping that hammer hard.  

25 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Is Kansas ever gonna get the sledge hammer dropped on them for all the illegal things they've done over the years.

I think the NIL and the potential ending of the NCAA earned everyone a ‘get out of jail free’ card.  It’s almost as if the FBI wasn’t recently investigating wrongdoings of schools and individuals.  

1 hour ago, ebridges24 said:

Baylor just last week got their ruling from the NCAA and if I remember correctly, that mess started years before the Kansas thing happened. 

Also, the NCAA said “not our problem” to a coach looking the other way when his players were raping women, so I wouldn’t hold your breath on Kansas getting anything more than a “that’s a bad bad boy!”

On 8/21/2021 at 3:32 PM, MikeRoberts said:

Is this kid posting pics of him wearing other schools gear? Love seeing this, curious if it means we are a favorite or just posts everything he has/is sent 

I’ve seen him post a couple here and there from other schools, but I feel like he’s posted more of ours than anyone else’s images. That being said, I could just be biased and block out other schools’ stuff lol