Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to be next IUBB coach. Thad Matta to be associate AD

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

We are such an embarssement. I’m so glad that the previous athletic director hired other great coaches. We’re obviously dealing with someone who can’t objectively evaluate coaches. 

Aren’t you the one that wanted Becky Hammon? Lol...

The age aspect is a non-issue, but he’ll need two absolute sharks & a healthy amount of resources to land players. Even in the most urban American sport, having resources, the proper connections, & effort can get a player to show up anywhere.

andrew Slater 

20 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'll believe when it is official. I will also support him until he no longer deserves my support as I would any one they hire.
I wanted Stevens, Oats or the other homeruns mentioned. I knew BS was a fantasy. It looked like the others were happy where they were at.
After that, I really didn't care who they hired. Past results do not necessarily equal future results. I understand past results can be a pretty good predictor.
If the rumors are correct and Matta is on the staff also, I'm good.

We shall see

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It’s official.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

We get it you don’t like the hire.  Just don’t come back when he starts winning.  Everyone deserves a chance to do the job they were hired for.

Don’t lump in buddy to make yourself feel superior. I said I would root for the program.  I’m loyal, I donate $5,000 each year to the program.  But this is garbage and all of you know we should expect better.