Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

10 minutes ago, Nonymouse said:

Not a single thing Chris predicted last week has come to fruition (and I have people on the - uh - non-IU side of this telling me how absurd it all was). 

I posted here about the mutual Thad interest before it was public in media or had any traction whatsoever on here.

Despite this, you and everyone else want *me* to prove the veracity of my sources but you’re willing to take his info at face value because it aligns with what you *wish* to be true. 

You gotta earn credibility , chris007 has credibility. I do agreed it’s pretty hard to prove veracity of your sources part. So share info and if people want to know your sources tell them to pound sand.

53 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

I’d like to know where you’re getting your information that makes you feel confident in calling Chris’ information false. Because I know where his information came from. And it’s far from false. 

If you feel like comparing sources you can PM me, but if you’re not blood-related to someone directly involved and ready for me to confirm it then whatever information you think you have is not strong enough to discredit anything Chris has shared. 

Hahaha, this post reminded me of this...

8A802E60-76D1-49A1-8129-B1975B5E2C21.png

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Bingo! Now you get it. 

It looks like a program that a reporter for The Stadium made about ten snarky tweets about. Because even if those tweets are true (many were obvious trolling, some were probably true) he knows that people care about IUBB and college bball fans find it interesting. That's about it.

Not a "national embarrassment."

Jeff Goodman has made nearly 30 tweets in 7 days about a program ‘he finds irrelevant’.

I think it's simple. The Hoosiers and Brad have a deal worked out. They are simply waiting for him to get fired by Celtics. That's why the time table is up in the air. If he doesn't, we see an IU guy as HC. That is my opinion on why everything seems so up in the air. It all hinges on Brad getting canned.

1 minute ago, IUHAHN81 said:

I think it's simple. The Hoosiers and Brad have a deal worked out. They are simply waiting for him to get fired by Celtics. That's why the time table is up in the air. If he doesn't, we see an IU guy as HC. That is my opinion on why everything seems so up in the air. It all hinges on Brad getting canned.

I don’t think the Celtics would want to fire him if they know he’s going to Indiana. Then they’d owe him the rest of his contract, where if he resigns they are off the hook. 

19 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Also what exactly did Chris predict? I don't recall him ever say their was a definitive date that info or an announcement would come.

See the problem is Yeagley offered to have a civil conversation in a pm and yet the guy continued to openly bash people and in this case Chris. 

4 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

If true we want this thread still going for 6 weeks. Celtics will run him or Ainge (or both) out of town if this season doesn't turn around. I actually don't think Stevens will be the Boston coach in June, but from his press conference I don't think he wants to come back to Indiana. I certainly appreciate the guys giving scoops though.