Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

Jake might have enjoyed IU TOO much! Easy mistake, many of us did at 19. 

Yeah definitely didn’t get the impression Jake didn’t enjoy his time here
Side story: I was at a party during welcome week last year, Jake showed up and immediately about 30 people start chanting “Romeo”. He left like 10 minutes after that with his hood up. Always kind of felt bad for him about that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 hours ago, Hoosier Roots said:

Side story: I was at a party during welcome week last year, Jake showed up and immediately about 30 people start chanting “Romeo”. He left like 10 minutes after that with his hood up. Always kind of felt bad for him about that.

Sad because it's not Romeo's fault either, just the hype the media and fans built it into

22 hours ago, Hoosier Roots said:

I remember on Senior night in 1993, Greg Graham said at various times throughout his four years, people would come up to him, think he was Calbert and ask for his autograph. ... So he would just sign Calbert's name!

His full report is behind the paywall but I surely do like the tone of his tweet.
Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns
Indiana's Trayce Jackson-Davis and Joey Brunk impress playing with and against pros in Wednesday night's Pro-Am in Indy.

Has kind of hoped the talent was better but from this tweet it is kind of meh
IMG_0715.jpg

17 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Has kind of hoped the talent was better but from this tweet it is kind of meh
IMG_0715.jpg

Yeah and this is a true Fr and a transfer that didn't exactly have a stellar 2yrs at Butler. Maybe you need to seriously re-examine your expectations.

Yeah and this is a true Fr and a transfer that didn't exactly have a stellar 2yrs at Butler. Maybe you need to seriously re-examine your expectations.

Whoa big guy, all I said was that I had hoped the pros comment meant higher caliber players than this list.

I did not say anything disparaging about either of our players and look forward to having them play well for us for multiple years.

Curious how many pros people think live in Indianapolis in August..... It's not Lifetime Fitness in New York or whatever fancy gym the upper echelon pros play at in LA (or Drew League for that matter), but all the guys on that list can play and were at a minimum good college players. 

Curious how many pros people think live in Indianapolis in August..... It's not Lifetime Fitness in New York or whatever fancy gym the upper echelon pros play at in LA (or Drew League for that matter), but all the guys on that list can play and were at a minimum good college players. 

All but Ron Patterson

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

• Phinisee
  • Green
  • Hunter
  • TJD
  • Davis/Brunk

Smith, Durham, Davis/Brunk off the bench.  Hmmmmm.....

Really hoping Hunter is fully healthy and ready to go for this season. If so, that is a very competitive lineup.

Also expecting/hoping to see some growth from Damezi and Race. Both had the toughness we desperately needed in limited minutes last year but the talent has to catch up.

16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

• Phinisee
  • Green
  • Hunter
  • TJD
  • Davis/Brunk

Smith, Durham, Davis/Brunk off the bench.  Hmmmmm.....

Yeah. Hunter’s length and skill set creates so much lineup flexibility. Anything from a giant 2 with Phinisee, Smith, TJD and Davis to a small ball 5 in a high pressure lineup with Phinisee, Green, Durham and Smith. The matchup possibilities are just plain cool.