Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

HOLY CRAP WE WON AT MSU! THREAD

I feel so good for the guys man. They needed this so badly. Just a couple days ago they just looked so defeated, so beaten. They were getting abused by every conceivable Indiana media outlet. Social Media was un-viewable, with every spelling challenged, redneck lobbing insults at the kids and coaches from the couch. Even here, some tried to take things to a full on Facebook fan page in the game thread, with all the crying back and forth. This is the biggest win of the last 2 years, and I can’t tell you how or where it came from. Maybe it’s really just as simple as guys hitting open shots when they get the opportunity. Whatever it is, it couldn’t have come at a better time for those kids. Man, they needed a break.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Alford Bailey said:

I think they gave player of the game to Justin Smith but Deron was huge. Guy battled down low all night when he can barely get up and down the floor.

Could you imagine if Deron was out for this game?  Sometimes adrenaline just takes over.  Huge sack shown tonight by Deron!