Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

HOLY CRAP WE WON AT MSU! THREAD

I did not know the outcome of the game until around 1030 last night. I stay away from social media when I can't watch it live. After a disappointing loss for my HS team, I came home, took my Wooden Shoe gear off, put my IU gear on and watched the game. I loved the effort. It is amazing how much better a team looks when shots are falling. Hopefully this propels them forward.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, HoosierDYT said:

My 3 favorite things from last night?
- Romeo hit that 3 after the offensive rebound and showed real emotion. I know it doesn’t matter but I love to see some passion
- I’m glad Davis was a big contributor because he seems like a great guy
- LOVE hunters attitude at the end of the bench. He was going crazy watching us make plays and I couldn’t be more excited for him next year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes!

I noticed Romeo talking and showing emotion a few times yesterday.

3 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

My 3 favorite things from last night?
- Romeo hit that 3 after the offensive rebound and showed real emotion. I know it doesn’t matter but I love to see some passion
- I’m glad Davis was a big contributor because he seems like a great guy
- LOVE hunters attitude at the end of the bench. He was going crazy watching us make plays and I couldn’t be more excited for him next year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I noticed on that Romeo 3 that he seemed to be expressing a little towards either the MSU bench or student section as he came back down on defense. I liked it.