Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

yogisballin

Game Thread: Indiana at Nebraska 9est BTN

I am all for bench mob fun—but they took it way too far. Miles has no control over that bunch. Anyway—live to fight another day!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Disrespectful, stupid and lame. Nothing entertaining from that group at all

Sent from my LG-H872 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

I wonder if carrying this team on his shoulders all season is starting to wear Ju Mo out. He didn't look good tonight at all. 

Maybe.  Reflecting on the type of game, I kinda think it was the type he would have dominated 2-3 weeks ago.  Solid line with 13 and 9, but yeah - he might be getting tired.

That was the most momentum killing, brain dead, careless, two steps backward, horse crap effort I have ever seen.

McRoberts needs to sit.  He's terrible right now.   Giving IU nothing.  He isn't even a threat to score; and he makes things harder for everyone else because nobody has to guard him.  Turnovers when he DOES have the ball; and his defense has waned considerably. He missed at least 3 box outs which led to points.

Green equally bad.  Two steps back for him.  Same with Durham.  McSwain.  Not a single rebound.  NOT.  ONE.  Awful.  And he allowed 3 tap outs in the first 5 minutes.

How many second chance points does a team have to allow on another team's floor before they get it?

That was pathetic and I hope Miller lets them know it.

Teams with any semblance of a winning tradition would never act like that. That's for 2nd rate programs.

This and tweeting at halftime. 2nd rate programs use gimmicks

Smith needs to start over McRoberts, and it shouldn't be that hard of a decision.  Smith had a very good game of the bench - 16 and 8.  Morgan looked worn out, but still managed 13 and 9, one board short of a double double.  Johnson made some mistakes, but had no backcourt support, but he did play very hard defensively.  12 of 19 turnovers from our backcourt.  Perhaps Green's worst game of the year.  I suspect DG comes out focused against OSU.