Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

52 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

There is not necessarily a "hold up." 

Romeo committed to IU three days ago; I would expect that any other big-time recruit would want a little time in the sun when they committed, and that would be after the Romeo headlines subsided a bit.

Exactly give them some time to play the new fortnite together and then he will get around to committing 

Sure, I'd like him to commit yesterday, but the minute he does make an announcement all of the attention and flattery from the other suitors stops.  He's 17 years old and his ego is being stroked daily.   I can't blame him for enjoying it while he can.

55 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Sure, I'd like him to commit yesterday, but the minute he does make an announcement all of the attention and flattery from the other suitors stops.  He's 17 years old and his ego is being stroked daily.   I can't blame him for enjoying it while he can.

It was mentioned by Brian Snow that TJD “hates” the process. Just what he posted on 247. FWIW

We can fix that problem—TJD...
End the process—Begin the journey as an IU Hoosier!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Right?! He can take in every home game, run in some open scrimmages at Cook, and learn the playbook while being "part of the team" for a great season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I still wish I could find that Subway commercial with Crean saying "I've been thinking about Subway a lot, a whole lot".  I saw it once and can't seem to dig it up lol!!!

I didn't even know that existed.Must have not ran in the Louisville market.I would have laughed my azz off if I had seen it.

It's nice to see he was able to have a little fun with it at his own expense.That was one of the stranger things he ever did.

Back on topic and in all seriousness though I feel he is the most important piece in the 19 class.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app