Hovadipo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 The only thing unfortunate about this is that Sark is the beneficiary of it. southsidehoosier, LIHoosier, cthomas and 2 others 5 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I'm not sure we move up in the poll....I think OSU will drop to #4 and Texas will go up to #2, ND will stay at 3 and we will stay at #5 skhoosier2 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 13 Posted September 13 1 minute ago, Hovadipo said: The only thing unfortunate about this is that Sark is the beneficiary of it. Yep. Lives to lose in the CFP I suppose Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Just now, RoadRage said: I'm not sure we move up in the poll....I think OSU will drop to #4 and Texas will go up to #2, ND will stay at 3 and we will stay at #5 Probably. Quote
KingPG21 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Honestly really impressed by Texas. They lost almost all the plays that came down to luck and still won the game. 8bucks 1 Quote
Demo Posted September 13 Posted September 13 3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Uh, OSU could pretty easily lose 3 times this year. Outside of Smith their offense is meh, tbey have no pass rush. Their schedule is tough. The last quarter and a half they got nowhere near Manning and I believe I’m right that NFL mastermind DC Matt Patricia did not bring a single blitz that I can recall. skhoosier2, Stuhoo and DChoosier 3 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 13 Posted September 13 4 minutes ago, Demo said: The last quarter and a half they got nowhere near Manning and I believe I’m right that NFL mastermind DC Matt Patricia did not bring a single blitz that I can recall. Agreed. Honestly OSU looks like a considerably worse team than last year. QB is basically the same but without a WR2 they are too limited. And defense is gutted from what it was last year Demo and skhoosier2 2 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 13 Posted September 13 13 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Honestly really impressed by Texas. They lost almost all the plays that came down to luck and still won the game. Making both of those 4th downs in the 4th quarter won them the game, if they fail on either of those they likely lose. Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Just a really bad day for Big Ten football. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 13 Posted September 13 6 minutes ago, RoadRage said: Making both of those 4th downs in the 4th quarter won them the game, if they fail on either of those they likely lose. So many things in that fourth quarter. Just mind boggling stupid decisions on almost every drive. skhoosier2 and RoadRage 2 Quote
HinnyHoosier Posted September 13 Posted September 13 What the. I missed Ohio State soil themselves like a toddler because at 23-3 I started watching Iowa/Iowa State, and as usual watching Iowa play football put me to sleep. Damn you Kirk Ferentz! RoadRage, skhoosier2, Jeff Flabjohns and 2 others 5 Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted September 13 Posted September 13 22 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: Just a really bad day for Big Ten football. Love seeing Ryan Day lose. He's such an arrogant dou*** bag. I've never been a Sarkisian fan, but IMO, he's clearly the lesser evil. RoadRage and str8baller 2 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 46 minutes ago, TTT said: And IU moving right on up in the rankings! We will hold at 5. No way OSU drops that far. Quote
TTT Posted September 13 Posted September 13 43 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Be shocked if they move us above OSU. They should. OSU was not impressive. But they probably won't drop below 4 I agree. However, it’s like they are a stronger number 5 than they were even if they don’t move up a complete notch. Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 22 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: Just a really bad day for Big Ten football. StreamFootball Games Bad day for the top 1-2 predicted teams. So many picked Oregon to go to the natty. I guess they could but I’ve been unimpressed these first two weeks. Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted September 13 Posted September 13 52 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said: What the. I missed Ohio State soil themselves like a toddler because at 23-3 I started watching Iowa/Iowa State, and as usual watching Iowa play football put me to sleep. Damn you Kirk Ferentz! That's El Assico for ya Pagoda 1 Quote
Demo Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Uh……..this is a penalty, right? Personal foul? Holding? Interference with the catch? Something? HoosierReb01 1 Quote
Artie86 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/tomorrows-top-25-today-college-football-rankings-texas-oregon/ ….anticipates IU up to #3 and wow, Ohio State down to #7 and Oregon way down to #22! Quote
Demo Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2 minutes ago, Artie86 said: https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/tomorrows-top-25-today-college-football-rankings-texas-oregon/ ….anticipates IU up to #3 and wow, Ohio State down to #7. I know it’s early and they’re gonna get better and all but the idea that the best team in the country could be either: 1) a team that choked away a win because their coaching staff was too small for the moment, or 2) a team that showed resilience but that only won a home game because their opponent’s coaching staff was too small for the moment seems almost certainly wrong. Quote
Pagoda Posted September 13 Posted September 13 4 minutes ago, Artie86 said: https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/tomorrows-top-25-today-college-football-rankings-texas-oregon/ ….anticipates IU up to #3 and wow, Ohio State down to #7 and Oregon way down to #22! Sheesh. I don't think OSU will fall that far, but if they do, that's kinda ridiculous. Lose a top-5 road game by 1 point and drop to seven spots? And teams playing cupcakes move up... I can see why teams avoid these big non-con games. The upside/downside is out of whack. BannerVille and skhoosier2 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.