Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

LaVall Jordan is out at Butler. His buyout went down today. Wonder which way they go? Terry Johnson is a name to watch and of course some members of this group will want Ronald Norad

Wait, I thought the Butler Way was bulletproof?

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I don't see it happening but I saw one reference to Micah Shrewsberry for the Butler job.

Matta going back to Butler to help in some way is the talk I'm hearing. He and Collier are neighbors so their close. Jeff Boals from Ohio U is a candidate also since Matta is going to help with this. John Groce is an option too since he is from Indy but doesn't have a Butler connection. 

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Matta going back to Butler to help in some way is the talk I'm hearing. He and Collier are neighbors so their close. Jeff Boals from Ohio U is a candidate also since Matta is going to help with this. John Groce is an option too since he is from Indy but doesn't have a Butler connection. 

How much does Matta do day-to-day for us now? I don't see him leaving as a negative at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier2016 said:

How much does Matta do day-to-day for us now? I don't see him leaving as a negative at this point. 

I don't think it would be. I'm not sure what he does day to day but he's not going to be the next AD here  but he has a shot at Butler

15 minutes ago, HoosierDribbler said:

I guess even UW realizes how much the rest of the BIG loves him.

Absolutely, credit to Wisconsin for at least having the self awareness to realize how much every non-Wisconsin fan not named Tyra Buss is sick as crap of this guy, and to use it to crack a joke.