Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

UNC is just hot as can right now. Love probably has the best shot at making an NBA roster but the team as a whole is really clicking. Duke though, there are at least 4 dudes who will make it and at least 3 that'll get drafted first round. Roach and Williams definitely need to come back. Banchero, Griffin and unfortunately Moore are gone(I say unfortunately because he's a hard player to dislike. Has stuck around til his Junior year. Was actually the only Duke player to go through the handshake line for whatever that's worth).

What was up with the handshake line? Missed that 

1 minute ago, HoosierHoopster said:

It looked like the UNC players were celebrating on the court and didn't go over to the handshake line. It looked like most of the Duke players just left the court and not wait on the UNC players

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

It looked like the UNC players were celebrating on the court and didn't go over to the handshake line. It looked like most of the Duke players just left the court and not wait on the UNC players

That's kind of lame, understandable to be down after that close loss in a great game, but hit the handshake line

3 hours ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Rest of the Duke players walked straight to the locker room. Which I understand. I really don't care about the shaking line. But Moore looked like the only player from Duke. 

37 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Probably got sick of waiting around like Mike Hopkins at Cuse.   He ended up going to Washington 

Yup. Stephens has to be in 50. If Izzo tells him he’s looking at something like 5 more years he’s gotta make a move.

1 hour ago, IUc2016 said:

He probably would do a good job. But this would be comical imo

I could see it happening, I don't even think a mid-major would touch him for a HC position at this point.

But the main question would be, where would he park his giant ego?