Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

16/18 IUFB vs Nebraska - Saturday, 10.19.24 @ Noon - HOMECOMING

16 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

OK, I’ll say it (and I haven’t been drinking).

Many say we can go 11-1 but EVERYONE is positive we have no chance at the shoe.

I’m starting to think we have a 20-33% chance shot (if CR is healthy) at OSU. 

I'm just going to say it....we beat Ohio State at The Shoe!

I feel like 10 wins is officially more likely than not at this point.  But seriously we are 5 wins in a row from probably the greatest turnaround in years maybe ever.  

previous teams always won despite gaffes and loss of focus.  This team is laser focused on destroying their opposition. 

Remember in the preseason when everyone was predicting 6-7 wins and were totally tickled with that for year 1 (myself included)? Lol. Never thought we’d hit that mark in the first 6-7 games. These guys are awesome. Happy to hear sitting KR was just precautionary. 

16 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I feel like 10 wins is officially more likely than not at this point.  But seriously we are 5 wins in a row from probably the greatest turnaround in years maybe ever.  

previous teams always won despite gaffes and loss of focus.  This team is laser focused on destroying their opposition. 

I will feel better once we know Rourke’s thumb isn’t broken.

46 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I usually don’t spend time on other teams sites but was curious what Husker fans were saying.  One poster made me LOL by saying that on the sideline Cig looks like a “psychotic dentist”

Little House of Horrors? Feed me Seymour! :D :D 

IU lost time of possession 32:08 tp 27:52 ... but the defense was sound... Nebraska held the ball for over half of the third quarter on a single drive that ended in a turnover in Indiana's favor...

How 'bout them Hoosiers???

I was super nervous about this game.  I thought this might be the week things start to come back down to earth.  I never dreamed we would play this well against a quality team and defense.  I thought maybe if things went well we might sneak out a 38-34 type of win.  Goodness what a great game.   Keep the foot on the gas guy!   

51 minutes ago, rayl456 said:

I will feel better once we know Rourke’s thumb isn’t broken.

People around me were saying it was a gash on the thumb. Not sure where they got that from, but would be much preferred to a break or something. 

Funnest game I’ve ever been to in my life. We can be a powerhouse. My ears are still ringing from the noise. Everything too to bottom from the team to the fans brought it today. I truly think we can be one of the loudest places to play in the Big Ten.  Pay him whatever he wants Scott. Keep him in Bloomington. The investment will come back tenfold.