Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Demo

Luke Goode (6’7” F) to INDIANA

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Our current bench?

Trey Galloway, Luke Goode, Bryson Tucker, and more.

Damn

Yeah, let’s just hope he still abandons the hockey subbing he might be tempted to try to resume. 

Super exciting roster and I pray JaKai can have an off-season that allows him to be part of the fun. Love that kid. Rooting for him and if he can be his best, we will be a much better team. 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We gotta get lineups with Mgbako and Goode playing the 3/4 with 2 guards capable of driving.  Both guys are likely elite catch and shoot guys with good length.  Gotta start taking advantages. 

Those two with Rice, Carlyle and Ballo... that rotation will be a serious problem for other teams. I hope we see a lot of it. 

Rice or Carlyle penetrating and kicking to Mgbako or Goode, with Ballo cleaning up misses? .........

How many more days til the season starts? Lol

Just now, Home Jersey said:

Those two with Rice, Carlyle and Ballo... that rotation will be a serious problem for other teams. I hope we see a lot of it. 

Rice or Carlyle penetrating and kicking to Mgbako or Goode, with Ballo cleaning up misses? .........

That did it, didn’t it?  

Just now, Home Jersey said:

You could mix Trey in with the 2 guards. All 3 can create off the high ball screen and get teams scrambling.

Just now, rcbowla said:

You could mix Trey in with the 2 guards. All 3 can create off the high ball screen and get teams scrambling.

Agree. Love Trey in ball handling/create position.  Underrated. Hold firm that’s his best spot. If he could ever hit the opener shot/and free throws he can play 2-3 as a plus. Pray his healing is quick and he can put up 500 shots a day all off-season.