Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Remember Ya doing a, I believe, Hysterics podcast the summer he was hired and talking about how IU was a different environment and not everybody’s wired for this and what a consideration that was in extending offers and thinking, “Oh, so that’s why they’re not offering Kanaan Carlyle.”  Yeah, I’m a freaking genius.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Looking forward to seeing it in action. I hope Woody let’s then pick up the pace a bunch. I’d like to be a top 15-20 pace team with this kind of a roster.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Also hope to see them crash the offensive glass. However, I don't think I'll get my wish.

4 hours ago, cthomas said:

I see very little to complain about in the backcourt for next season.

Ha, check back after the first few games and you'll have a list!

I have stated several times that I wasn't excited about Carlyle (I wanted Conwell.) But now he's a Hooiser I wish him the absolute best. 

Big time get. On paper the staff has made the right moves to upgrade the backcourt talent to go with the talented front court. 

hoping this is the year it ALL comes together. Go Hoosiers!