Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

14 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Anybody else think this looks like a penis w/ 2 arms and 2 legs?? Oh, and a stick.

Yes I was at the urologist this morning and saw this and had to quickly but awkwardly close it quick. Had a guy sitting right next to me.  I thought maybe it was something I noticed because of where I was 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Sounds like he’s still visiting UoL today but we’re still considered the heavy favorite. 

Did we say that about Hickman? I'm just kidding we weren't the heavy favorite for him. 

I can't believe I'm not the one freaking out and saying things are OK. Until someone matches what we will pay him, we're good

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Sounds like he’s still visiting UoL today but we’re still considered the heavy favorite. 

According to?  Trilly as of last night said he still planned on taking visits.  Any new information or is this old?

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

When is his UNC visit scheduled for? I feel like seeing UL right after IU, doesn't necessarily hurt us... UNC would be a threat though 

Guess Amari Williams may still be in play... I wouldn't mind that at all

1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

When is his UNC visit scheduled for? I feel like seeing UL right after IU, doesn't necessarily hurt us... UNC would be a threat though 

Guess Amari Williams may still be in play... I wouldn't mind that at all

He visits UNC the week of the 22.  He is to go to Louisville, then Kansas State, and then next week North Carolina and Florida but no order was stated for those two.

UNC is still in play for Omuryi and Wolf.  Amari Williams is set to go to UK after his IU visit.

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Did we say that about Hickman? I'm just kidding we weren't the heavy favorite for him. 

I can't believe I'm not the one freaking out and saying things are OK. Until someone matches what we will pay him, we're good

I don't blame Ballo one bit for taking other visits. Why not? He isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick. Probably his last chance at a large pay day. 

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I don't blame Ballo one bit for taking other visits. Why not? He isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick. Probably his last chance at a large pay day. 

I am always confused by the amount of these dudes that take one of their scheduled visits and then don't go on others? Like... why? 

Free food is intriguing enough for me :farting_smiley:

If I'm Ballo, I'm not committing until the staff take me to Little Zagrebs, though, and not Malibu Grill. 

would rather pick up 2 capable but avg bigs for depth and one more really good guard and then I think we'd be just fine. We don't *need* a 7ft rebounder who can't shoot FTs. Don't get me wrong I would love to see him commit though. Let's get Carlyle and the big from Minny. 

7 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Can't believe that $1.2 million offer was still good after he left campus. Take it or leave it, we got others. 

18 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Rice isn't coming off the bench nor should he.  Rice and Carlyle by all indications are the starting guards.  Galloway is able to sub at three different spots. Tucker likely able to sub at the 2 and 3 as well.

Is there any reason why the Stanford kid hasn't committed yet? Thought it was done.