Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

1 hour ago, 68Hoosier said:

I am interested in watching the Hatton recruiting.  I went to High school with his dad and my son played 8th grade BBall for his dad.  

His Dad was a UK fan I think but his grandpa was an IU fan.  So at least he had some good mentoring in life.

A fellow Clarksville General in the BTB house? Fight on you mighty generals

Just now, Hoosier DaDa said:

Where does everyone hoop on campus now?  Back when I was at IU I spent more time in the Hyper than the lecture halls.

SRSC but not a lot of students hoop anymore. Most new apartment complexes have their own indoor basketball complexes

20 minutes ago, Juwan Moye said:

I grew up in Clarksville many moons ago.

I live in Clarksville. Been here for about 25yrs. Originally from New Albany. Moved away for 21yrs in the service. Then back. Still wondering why?   );

5 minutes ago, Redcamaro said:

I live in Clarksville. Been here for about 25yrs. Originally from New Albany. Moved away for 21yrs in the service. Then back. Still wondering why?   );

Heh, I moved away 30 years ago and I have not returned. :)

1 hour ago, JimmerNoe said:

A fellow Clarksville General in the BTB house? Fight on you mighty generals

Born and lived there for about 50 years.  Moved to Greenville about 6 years ago to get away from the overflow from Louisville crazies. 

35 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Born and lived there for about 50 years.  Moved to Greenville about 6 years ago to get away from the overflow from Louisville crazies. 

You remember playing ball at Wolvertons in Clarksville?  On hwy 131.

4 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

You remember playing ball at Wolvertons in Clarksville?  On hwy 131.

absolutely, my grandparents lived next door to him, and he would doctor me from his house.   Swam in his pool several times as well.

3 hours ago, 68Hoosier said:

absolutely, my grandparents lived next door to him, and he would doctor me from his house.   Swam in his pool several times as well.

The pick up games we had there were outrageously good.  Pro players. 

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey you reminiscing natives!

Please veer this thread back toward Transfer Portal w IU Interest in the near future.

Pleeeeeze?

Yes great Carnak!  :)

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey you reminiscing natives!

Please veer this thread back toward Transfer Portal w IU Interest in the near future.

Pleeeeeze?

Sorry Stuhoo, just passing time waiting for new updates.  Currently we are down to three targets that I am aware of, and Hatton's family (one of our targets) hales from old hometown.