Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

realTomCrean

IUBB vs Penn St - Thursday, 03.14.24 @ 9PM on BTN

8 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

I wish everyone had Leal’s IQ on the team. 

The sad thing is that it took the staff half the year to realize the value of Leal's experience and understanding of the rotations.  He's a good player to bring in off the bench.  Who knows what our ratings would be if Leal had played more earlier in the year.  

Misgivings aside, what a cool moment for Leal. He backed up the talk tonight. I did not have Leal Game Winner on my bingo card. 
Yes! We got to go back to work tomorrow night!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

Masterful defensive job on Ace. Only 9 points.

Mostly Cupps I think. Maybe some X, too….

X played a great, not good, great game.

Looked like a leader and defensive stopper.

Hey! Mike Woodson says X is a big deal. Seems to me that Mike Woodson knows what he is talking about there.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

X played a great, not good, great game.

Hey! Mike Woodson says X is a big deal. Seems to me that Mike Woodson knows what he is talking about there.

He did play a great game as a manager. I would like to see him not put himself into bad spots more and to not force out of rhythm shots tomorrow. 

Kel'el has been an absolute stud these last 5 games and has been our difference maker on both ends.  I'm happy for him.  His NBA dream should come true.  The staff deserves credit for developing his game and running more plays for him as the season progressed.  I think a shout out should go to Cliff Marshall as well. Ware appears to be falling away less, playing stronger and more aggressive on the interior. 

1 minute ago, go iu bb said:

Tomorrow we see if Woodson can do better than 1-1 in a tournament, 

I have accepted that Woodson is the coach next year even though it’s not what I want, so I am rooting like heck that they get the win tomorrow and upset Illinois to sneak into the NCAA Tournament Play-In.

2 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Tomorrow we see if Woodson can do better than 1-1 in a tournament, 

Nebraska is a good matchup.  Ware should dominate the interior again.  As long as Nebraska doesn't go crazy from three, we should win.  

Galloway’s status for the BTT is up in the air 

I fear it’s a partially torn meniscus and he needs surgery. Just depends on if he can play through it like the guy at ISU. Again, totally my guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

X got cooked and their last score and Woody immediately brought cupps in.  

He played better. Great game would be pushing it.  If he wants to play great, i hope it’s tomorrow because we’ll need it. 

1 minute ago, IUHoosier5 said:

I have accepted that Woodson is the coach next year even though it’s not what I want, so I am rooting like heck that they get the win tomorrow and upset Illinois to sneak into the NCAA Tournament Play-In.

I just wanna win this damn tournament. Just once. It drives me absolutely bonkers that we haven't lol