Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to return as coach next season

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

IU is a clown show administration that struck gold with Bob Knight. We will never be anything more than a laughing stock going forward, just as we've been since he left. I hate I never got to see a real program. 

If you are upset that is fine but why don't you just stop associating with program all together. You said you stopped watching which is fine but why not stop posting on boards. I am not happy with this decision but I will watch every game le I have for 50 years and hope for a great season.

I will always root for IU because it's my alma mater and a special place to me. But I will have to watch other teams more/instead from here on out. I will be loyal to IU but I will need to put my fan interest into a program that actually wants to be competitive 

I don’t know why anyone is surprised. Been saying this since day 1 of this discussion, Woodson, brought in as the former player / the guy to right the ship after the failed Miller fiasco, wouldn’t be fired after 3 years 2 of which were tournament appearances— I mean that should have been clear.

He absolutely should be gone after next season and I’m as ticked off as anyone about what this does to recruiting and the program, but this was always a done deal

Just now, Scotty R said:

It shows writing emails or bitching on message boards doesn't help. For the ones who are through with IU just stop going to games because that is the only way fans can have their voice heard

No IU games for me next year and probably not for a while 

4 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

If you are upset that is fine but why don't you just stop associating with program all together. You said you stopped watching which is fine but why not stop posting on boards. I am not happy with this decision but I will watch every game le I have for 50 years and hope for a great season.

That’s great Scott, would you like a cookie?  

2 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I don’t know why anyone is surprised. Been saying this since day 1 of this discussion, Woodson, brought in as the former player / the guy to right the ship after the failed Miller fiasco, wouldn’t be fired after 3 years 2 of which were tournament appearances— I mean that should have been clear.

He absolutely should be gone after next season and I’m as ticked off as anyone about what this does to recruiting and the program, but this was always a done deal

It's not surprise as much as bitter disappointment.

4 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

This administration treats tournament appearances like final four runs.