Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Mike Woodson returning to Indiana next season: How Hoosiers coach must evolve to justify faith of IU

Comical Woodson evolve. Lol.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, IndyHoops said:

I think you are confusing “support” with “caring”. The biggest problem will not be fans rooting against IU, it will be fans caring enough to root at all.

Please give that advice to Trish and his posse

2 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Yet, we’re ahead by 5 at the half.

Turnover machine… meh

Same story, lead, Malik fouls… sure.

Ahead on the road. 

Haters gonna hate.

Playing our way back onto the bubble….of the NIT that is.

That’s the spirit.

4 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Yet, we’re ahead by 5 at the half.

Turnover machine… meh

Same story, lead, Malik fouls… sure.

Ahead on the road. 

Haters gonna hate.

Hang a banner? Or should we wait until next year?

5 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

Not sure what’s more believable; the fact we only attempted a single 3 pointer during an entire half of basketball or the fact that we’re winning despite attempting a single 3 pointer during an entire half.

The Big Ten is not good.  We have more high-level talent than most teams, especially Minnesota.  Other than Izzo, Mike Woodson does less with more than any other coach in the Big Ten.  

1 hour ago, Scotty R said:

Never said that but my feeling is if I leave the team when it is bad then I have no right to come back when they start winning. You do whatever you feel is best for you but if you don't watch I don't see why you think you should ***** about their play. You coming here complaining won't change anything because it shows you are still invested in the program. The only thing that will work is if their revenue goes away. If people want to make a difference then don't get season tickets or buy any merchandise 

Hard to fathom but on this point I actually agree with you Scotty. 

8 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

Not sure what’s more believable; the fact we only attempted a single 3 pointer during an entire half of basketball or the fact that we’re winning despite attempting a single 3 pointer during an entire half.

A mystery wrapped in an enigma 

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

You seem pretty happy to gloat though 

Just saying…

I told everyone here that I was going to withhold judgement and let this play out. That I wasn’t sure what would happen, nor would I  commit to or against CMW.

Met with nothing but derision.There was a total of 2-3 people who didn’t try to rip me a new one.

Not happy that so many are so anti- IU hoops. Don’t know how those sentiments help the guys on the court… which really is the bottom line. The players are caught in the middle of this. They don’t deserve to be booed. It will be Senior Day v MSU. I would hope that the feelings here are put aside to honor the players who have sweated, bled and played their hearts out to represent this fan base… and even the people on this board