Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, Chris007 said:

What are the chances Woodson calls in sick for a game next season to avoid the boos?

Today was devastating Chris. This is worse than when they closed Dunnkirk on Kirkwood. Just when we were making progress Dolson puts an end to it.   

Time to lose out and for players to transfer. 

35 minutes ago, KathywithaC said:

I wouldn’t agree that he’s completely unqualified, but it’s not hard to see that his NBA view of basketball doesn’t work in college, and that’s style of play, roster management, in game decisions and prep work. It’s just a bad fit. And he and a bunch of others were disappointed by the way he was treated by someone who was completely tone deaf and in love with another coach. The blow back was bad and it probably helped Woody be at the front of the line after Miller was booted. I knew Dolson and Buckner weren’t banging heads and trying to out-scheme each other. That was beyond crazy and really uninformed.. But I’ve heard Dolson has been taken aback by the negative views of Woody, and he’s also shocked by the number of fans dressed as empty seats for much of the season, especially since the tickets were already sold.

Wait until next year...if this goes as bad as most of us expect, things will be nuclear by mid-December.

Well, what do we do now folks? Dolson ended the basketball program tonight. 

Also, credit to Zach. He’s connected well to Dolson. I figured he’d be the one who broke the news regardless. 

Guess I’ll be back when the portal opens up and we lose the current players to better programs. 
That's Woodson excuse for next year. All my players left me

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, IU - Kaulie said:

Fractured.  I don’t know how else to describe it.  Wondering how the former players that want him gone feel right now.  Can’t wait until those guys speak out.  Then we have former players that think he is the greatest thing ever.

The biggest mistake remains hiring him in the first place.

Well said!

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

What are the chances Woodson calls in sick for a game next season to avoid the boos?

Big Ten will do him justice putting IU on peacock next year a lot if they are bad.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He will definitely here them Sunday!

1 hour ago, hper50 said:

I’d say I’m interested to hear what Dolson has to say, but I’m not at all. Truly unbelievable 

Dolson can't say the truth. The Cook's and the Simons wanted Mike to get another year.  As the AD, you don't lose the golden gooses.  So, Woodson gets another year.  

Woodson better hope he doesn’t strike out in the portal in the spring… it’s gonna get ugly… boos on Senior Night? 
He showed no ability to kill it in the portal except ware. Expect more of the same.

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Hell, we still have Sunday.

I say boo extremely loud, not just at him but Dolson too.  And if Buckner happens to be there, boo him too

Big Ten will do him justice putting IU on peacock next year a lot if they are bad.
I will certainly not be buying peacock.. I would have for a new coach.

Just now, rcs29 said:

If thus isn't some PR move to allow MW to retire and make it look like his choice....let's be real. I'm out. F this program

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Why wouldnt they just announce he was retiring at the end of the season and allow the fanbase to send him off with love and cheers? They’re keeping his bum @$$.