Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Except Dakich is supporting Woodson. 
https://x.com/dandakich/status/1766139550957502804?s=20

Not surprising.  If you remember back when Crean was coach, Dakich did nothing but rip him up until everybody wanted him gone and he was fired, and then he said he shouldn't have been fired.  In his business, the contrarian position is the most profitable.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cbp4iu said:

If Gallo goes through Senior Day do we think he’s gone?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me if that happens. I'll be at the game maybe my dad can get me in the locker room.

Edited by OliviaPope40

1 hour ago, iubhounds2 said:

how would we know??? (joking) because Woodson didn't know this morning 

Woody is horrible at spinning.  He said “I don’t know, I haven’t sat down with him yet” when the answer SHOULD have been “I am getting to be talking to him and hope he is coming back because he is the kind of leader we need.”

59 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

What a dagger from Matt Painter

Exponent Sports Desk @Exponent_Sports

Matt Painter says it’s hard to balance recruiting during the season, but if you don’t, “you’re not gonna like” your program’s future He also said it’s important for him to continue traveling to see recruits play in person.

How different could things be if Coach Knight just offered his son's good friend.  Just damn.  

2 minutes ago, IUHoosierJoe said:

Not surprising.  If you remember back when Crean was coach, Dakich did nothing but rip him up until everybody wanted him gone and he was fired, and then he said he shouldn't have been fired.  In his business, the contrarian position is the most profitable.

Ya it’s funny earlier in the year Dakich was always clowning the whole program and specifically pointing out Woodsons issues as a coach and his staffs mistakes. I will forever take the opportunity to dog Dakich. He’s the kind of guy that gets beat up at a bar because he still thinks he has it because “I was a D1 athlete”. I have such a hatred for that guy….

6 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Woody is horrible at spinning.  He said “I don’t know, I haven’t sat down with him yet” when the answer SHOULD have been “I am getting to be talking to him and hope he is coming back because he is the kind of leader we need.”

FUMBLE!

Liam de-committing the day after it's announced Woodson is coming back ... is loud

Scott Dolson's name being absent from the Indy Star story ... is loud 

Let the recruits and rival coaches pile on. Compile the evidence. 

Equip "Ya Boy AD Scotty D" with the ammo he needs for "super Tuesday" 

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

4D chess:  with no 24 or 25 recruits Woody doesn’t have to worry them decommiting.

Probably talking to anybody who will listen about all the cap space they are freeing up