Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I’m not hoping this or wishing it but I think we lose today by double digits. Buie will go off wouldn’t be surprised to see 30+ plus from him. 

So my question what is the o/u on new pages if the above happens?

I predict this thread will slow down and become quiet because we win by double digits and it is because CJ Gunn has a carryover game from what he did against Turdue and we all will be saying, where the heck has that been all season.  Although, I could be totally wrong and this site blows up to epic proportions 

I’m not hoping this or wishing it but I think we lose today by double digits. Buie will go off wouldn’t be surprised to see 30+ plus from him. 

So my question what is the o/u on new pages if the above happens?
Today is get over the hump day. Armond Hill is ready.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hper50 said:

FAU on ESPN at Noon for our pre-iubb viewing. Just saying!

Looks more like an Amir Abdur-Rahim audition so far. They’ve got FAU’s offense figured out. That dude is not gonna be at USF long. Took on Kennesaw St when it was deadest program in the country and put them in the tournament year 4 and has a crappy USF leading their conference in year 1. 

It doesn’t matter whether IU men’s basketball wins or loses today, next week, or next year because what IU men’s basketball program is….and that is   average in a power 5 conference.  It will stay in the middle of the pack under the current coach and staff….win some and lose some and lose almost all against the best…until a coach and staff is hired that has the ability and drive to make it into an elite program in total…both, on and off the floor by including university, fans and community…. recruiting elite targets (primarily first targets rather than settling…recruits can see what goes on) that are lovable because the total team elite winning image they represent on and off the floor.

55 minutes ago, Demo said:

Looks more like an Amir Abdur-Rahim audition so far. They’ve got FAU’s offense figured out. That dude is not gonna be at USF long. Took on Kennesaw St when it was deadest program in the country and put them in the tournament year 4 and has a crappy USF leading their conference in year 1. 

Sounds like a good possibility for Coach TBD, which we all know will be the next hot name.

58 minutes ago, Demo said:

He has been very impressive. 

It doesn’t matter whether IU men’s basketball wins or loses today, next week, or next year because what IU men’s basketball program is….and that is   average in a power 5 conference.  It will stay in the middle of the pack under the current coach and staff….win some and lose some and lose almost all against the best…until a coach and staff is hired that has the ability and drive to make it into an elite program in total…both, on and off the floor by including university, fans and community…. recruiting elite targets (primarily first targets rather than settling…recruits can see what goes on) that are lovable because the total team elite winning image they represent on and off the floor.
I noticed the transfer portal thread is already cooking. Won't really matter who we get Woodson is who he is. Like you said middle of the pack.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk