Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Purdue - Tuesday, 01.16.24 @ 7:00

12 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

I usually stick to TickPick (“no fees” aka fees are built into the price you see) and StubHub. SeatGeek’s fees make StubHub’s seem reasonable and you don’t see them until the “place order” button screen. Just slimy to me. 

Also thank you for not immediately thinking that I was looking for a special night with a special someone. 

Cheap singles leading to tick pics.

56 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

I just don't want to cry on my pillow before I go to sleep.  

Well since it's an early game you should be ok since it will be over by 9 and probably won't go to bed that early. But actually hope you are celebrating a win all night

Doing the dry January thing.
Question: Do I allow for a taste of the good stuff when we win?
Absolutely. If you don't have a serious drinking problem you should Celebrate if we win this game! If you do have a serious drinking problem dry January isn't going to help you so you should still Celebrate if we win this game! Do dry april basketball season will be over

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Absolutely. If you don't have a serious drinking problem you should Celebrate if we win this game! If you do have a serious drinking problem dry January isn't going to help you so you should still Celebrate if we win this game! Do dry april basketball season will be over

Right?!!? I have no drinking problem whatsoever and it all makes PERFECT SENSE!

You may need to help me convince my wife that there is an IU/Purdud exception.

Right?!!? I have no drinking problem whatsoever and it all makes PERFECT SENSE!
You may need to help me convince my wife that there is an IU/Purdud exception.
She will probably understand if you have been married a while. Mine knows how big tonight's game is lol!

7 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Before last year's game, I was nervous but confident. This year, I'm just kind of...meh. Not really expecting a win, and now that we're halfway through January I'm slowly kind of starting to accept this team for what it is. 

I see what you are saying and feeling...

This team is up and down.  Predicting which team shows up is a crap shoot.

It does mean that they have a chance to be on tonight or any night.  It also means that we will be unpleasantly let down when they let down.  

For me, I have not gone into any game feeling...meh.   And yes, I feel sandbagged when Ware gets hacked and there are no calls repeatedly...etc.  And the other team defends well...and our guards don't score.  

IU is not a strong team.  But at times they are on fire.

Tonight...may it be an on-fire night against our pissant lil bros from that brick manure house and cesspool up north.