Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Rutger - Tuesday, 01.09.24 @ 7:00 on Peacock

Please do not have MM guard Simpson!  Put X on him.  He is one of those guys that can score 30 on us.

Do not put Reneau on Omoruyi!  Put Ware or Walker on him.  We need Reneau in the game and not fouled out.

Rebound for once.

Arm chair coach has spoken....that is all for now.

2 minutes ago, BleedCubbieBlue said:

Stupid Peacock! Can we put these games back on channel 4 in Indy? I am more than happy to bust out a CRT and some bunny ears if it means I don't have to subscribe to another stupid streaming service. Who's with me?

I'm with you. Radio for me on this one. Never watching anything on the P. Cock.

Much prefer Peacock to needing that BTN+ subscription. If  was only able to choose one I'd take Peacock every day and twice on Sundays.
Better production, better announcers, and cheaper--$19.99 for the year with some good non-basketball programming.
Good old peacock again. How many darn games will be on peacock?

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Joy of joys.

Noah Eagle and Stephen Bardo will be on the call for Indiana's game against Rutgers on Tuesday night (7:00 pm ET, Peacock)

I feel like the B1G/Fox’s announcing teams are getting worse. I know some don’t like Gus Johnson, but at least he does a professional job.  Rolling out the Bardo and Weber teams consistently has me turning my tv down.

15 minutes ago, str8baller said:

I feel like the B1G/Fox’s announcing teams are getting worse. I know some don’t like Gus Johnson, but at least he does a professional job.  Rolling out the Bardo and Weber teams consistently has me turning my tv down.

Weber is dog doo doo, Bardo gets a lot of hate (rightfully so) but I dont mind him sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Good old peacock again. How many darn games will be on peacock?

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

@ Rutgers - 1/9, vs Purdue - 1/16, @ Ohio State - 2/6, and vs Wisconsin - 27 are all going to be on Peacock. I am particularly pissed that our home Purdue game is going to be on the extortion racket posing as a streaming service.

Rutgers is bad, we have more talent than them. If we can match their intensity we should win. We haven't been able to do that against them much but hopefully we can figure it out. Feels like this is a big week to take advantage of 2 winnable games!

Peacock is actually one streaming service I'm ok with keeping. Better than Netflix, Hulu and D+ for sure. And I'm not even considering the basketball production which is better than some....others.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Its going to be pouring rain starting from noon tomorrow with winds from 45-80mph... Flood warning/state of emergency issued starting at 5pm, which is exactly when I would be leaving my house... Attending may be a gametime decision tomorrow due to weather, but I spent way too much to not go! Also don't want to end up stranded in a flood. Rooting for the storm to carry further north...

We win this one no matter the point difference, I will be a happy man. This is one of those games you know we can win but know its gonna be physical. I think if Malik can stay out of trouble, and X and MM make some shots we walk away with a win. 

22 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

We win this one no matter the point difference, I will be a happy man. This is one of those games you know we can win but know its gonna be physical. I think if Malik can stay out of trouble, and X and MM make some shots we walk away with a win. 

We need a more physical Ware down the stretch.....