Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

12 minutes ago, IUHoosierJoe said:

Was at that game with my son, in the front row right behind the Indiana bench.  Saw a lot of telling things happen on the sideline in the second half of that game.  And I agree, that’s when it all came crashing down.

I’m curious, what were the telling things??

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Excited Listening GIF - Excited Listening Go On GIFs

lol….Allen and Hiller bickering….around middle 4th quarter, it was obvious Tuttle was told he was going into the game.  Penix looked like he was hurt and couldn’t escape the pass rush.  Tuttle put his helmet on and came over and talked to the OL (sitting right in front of us) and talked to the other offensive players.  But when IU got the ball back, Penix went back out on the field.  Tuttle just stood there with a stunned look on his face.  Nobody even came to talk to him that I saw.  Told my son right then Tuttle won’t be here much longer.

2 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Not to get ahead of ourselves but when we send play calls in from the sidelines will they be called Cig-nals? 

Maybe we'll use smoke Cig-nals?   And if he 'flames' out we'll just refer to him as an ash hole.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

This happened after 1 successful covid year. 

We IUFB faithful are starving for this. We're here and ready to go. 

Man, I want a respectable program so badly.

Last time I went to a game, me and the wife had a great weekend in Bloomington and watched Penix and Co. shred Rutgers on Homecoming 2019. 

Being 4 hours away makes it tough, but we need a reason to get back to Btown in the fall.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

I've seen 4-5 Tweets saying Cigs and IU have agreed to a deal. Then I click on the source and see it has 20 or 30 or 40 followers. Obviously trolls. 

Guess they don't have anything better to do with their time!

Just a verbal agreement so far. Working everything else out right now. I'm guessing JMU is pushing hard to keep him