Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Purdue: 2/25 @7:30 on FOX

Is it weird that I just don't care about this game? Like we win great but we likely lose. And a loss doesn't hurt us any for the tourney. So it is just kinda whatever? Next week's games are just WAY more important than this game. 

46 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Is it weird that I just don't care about this game? Like we win great but we likely lose. And a loss doesn't hurt us any for the tourney. So it is just kinda whatever? Next week's games are just WAY more important than this game. 

Not weird I ranked IU’s last 8 games from most important to least important a month ago  and this game was the least important game left on the schedule.   win and IU can jump a whole seed line to the 3 but if they lose it won’t hurt them at all and they will stay at the 4 line 

43 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Agree. Should be a fun watch though. Nice appetizer heading into the home stretch. 

Rebounding is going to kill us imo, that and probably the charity stripe. I think our guys will come out with some early focus, be competitive early, but then the rebounding will kick in and pu will pull away. We’re 7-9 dogs depending where you look, Vegas, KenPom, Sag, etc., pu much better at home. If we end within 2-5 pts that would be impressive in this game imo.