Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: IU vs. Michigan 3/10 - 11:30 am on BTN

15 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My little dog Milo hid under the bed for the entire last 10 minutes of the game because of all of my screaming and dancing.

My big dog Cody did not mind. Nothing seems to bother him. Except of course, zone defenses.

My dog hides from me too!

And he is 100% hungry.  Don’t confuse his fire for hot headedness.

He's also the first guy since Yogi that wants the ball at the end of games. I know he's made some bad decisions late in some games, but he's not afraid of the moment. It showed today when he knocked in those clutch FTs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I think it was even a little more than just separating Stewart and Kopp, I think not having Race in there helped unclog the lane a little more. Nothing against Race, but it sometimes seems that the lane gets way to crowded way too quickly at times.

I agree!!! The offense finally flowed!  Where has this been all year!  Geronimo played well too!

Our D was spectacular the last 12 minutes.  We played decent D all year, but nothing as smothering as that 

16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

My little dog Milo hid under the bed for the entire last 10 minutes of the game because of all of my screaming and dancing.

My big dog Cody did not mind. Nothing seems to bother him. Except of course, zone defenses.

Polly -- my 11-year-old hound mix -- is used to my yelling during a game. But when we make a great play -- I always clap. 

And when I do, she comes running and wants to play. I feel so bad because when we've cut a 17-point deficit to 3 late in the second half, I can't take time to play. LOL! 

2 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

He's also the first guy since Yogi that wants the ball at the end of games. I know he's made some bad decisions late in some games, but he's not afraid of the moment. It showed today when he knocked in those clutch FTs

I weirdly am fine with him at the FT line. It’s just making decisions in the heat of the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Tomorrow will be interesting. They did a good job on Dickinson in the second half, but Cockburn is an even bigger challenge.

Same rule applies 

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

You have to be able to waste a lot of time

Good!  Sounds like you would be the perfect boss!  Just think, with a boss like you, we don’t have to take sick time to watch an 11:30 am game!  I bet watching the NCAA tournament is fun around your work place with you at the helm

Just now, IUFAN1976 said:

Good!  Sounds like you would be the perfect boss!  Just think, with a boss like you, we don’t have to take sick time to watch an 11:30 am game!  I bet watching the NCAA tournament is fun around your work place with you at the helm

Long lunches and games on your computer with a TV in the office