Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: IU vs. Michigan 3/10 - 11:30 am on BTN

6 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

So, does this impact the starting line up and minutes tomorrow? How do we start Stewart tomorrow after seeing what we did with him on the bench?

This was brought up earlier and the consensus was that Woody isn't one to change starting lineups.  However, I was beyond shocked and happy Stewart didn't get put back in until the very end of the game for free throw purposes.  I think he'll start but have a much shorter leash.

This was brought up earlier and the consensus was that Woody isn't one to change starting lineups.  However, I was beyond shocked and happy Stewart didn't get put back in until the very end of the game for free throw purposes.  I think he'll start but have a much shorter leash.

FT purpose? He’s 61% not sure that’s a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Tomorrow will be interesting. They did a good job on Dickinson in the second half, but Cockburn is an even bigger challenge.

We will reveal our walk on 6 star hidden weapon, Anti Biotic (he's from Vietnam). Cock Burn will be extinguished. 

29 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

I hope we don’t wait until we’re down 17 to make the right substitutions. We are a lot more mobile and well rounded without him

53 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Yes, but with real limited free throws. 76% in his career.

For a guard that's still not good.  Looks good by the standards of our other players just because they're awful at the stripe.

7 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

Wow.  I wasn't a Crean supporter at the end, we waited too long to fire him, but even I wouldn't say he was worse than Davis.

But I not you and I did.  Crean sucked big time.  He won at Marquette and IU with smoke and mirrors.  The Marquette fanbase was happy he left and wanted him gone two prior to when he left.  I will give him this, he can recruit as long as he has the program and facilities behind him and it is primarily a basketball school.  He obviously didn’t recruit well at Georgia and he didn’t win.  

So, does this impact the starting line up and minutes tomorrow? How do we start Stewart tomorrow after seeing what we did with him on the bench?

You could also say the same about Race today. I'd keep Stewart as the starter. What matters is who gets the most minutes, not who starts. If Stewart is hitting early, great. If not, go to Galloway

3 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

But I not you and I did.  Crean sucked big time.  He won at Marquette and IU with smoke and mirrors.  The Marquette fanbase was happy he left and wanted him gone two prior to when he left.  I will give him this, he can recruit as long as he has the program and facilities behind him and it is primarily a basketball school.  He obviously didn’t recruit well at Georgia and he didn’t win.  

Crean isn't a good coach, aside from the FF year with Wade he was wildly mediocre at Marquette.  Davis isn't a good coach either and didn't do anything after that title game.

30 minutes ago, Schreckbagger said:

The banter on the first 18 pages of this post were hilarious.....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

I tried to post when things were at their darkest and was told I was locked out of my account. Don't know why, but it sure kept me from publically making a fool of myself.

Edit: at least that time

Edited by Cliche
clarifying to make sure people understand I often make a fool of myself

1 hour ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

I don't find this funny one bit.  I pay way to much in taxes to hear that you all know how to waste time LOL. 

It’s not so much that we know how to waste time as it is more the Army knows how create situations where you just end up doing nothing for long periods of time while the higher ups sit around and try to figure things out so you can actually do your job, lol!