Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: vs. Eastern Michigan 11/9 - 6 pm - BTN

Agree to disagree.  It's not a surprise that he shows up on cue.
He shows zero troll characteristics. If he was a troll I doubt he'd show up day in and day out for 3 years at least. He's a fan that sees things realistically and sometimes has takes that are scorching hot.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Well....

TJD showed up for the most part.

Race disappeared and I think that hurt us a lot. His energy early was feeding the team.

Johnson and Phinisee still need to figure it out. Would have liked to see Lander earlier in the game.

Galloway is still... not quite there. But he is going to play so whatever.

Would have just liked to see Lander, Leal and Duncomb get some minutes. Especially in the first half.

Gotta take care of the ball, gotta hit free throws.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Gotta shoot and move the ball better. Wrong guys shooting too many 3s. I want to see more Bates. He needs to get under control a little more.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Race needs to put the three point shot away.  Kopp is a better player than he showed today.  

Need to more entry passes from Bates and Stewart to TJD and either force the double and kick out or let TJD work on his man.

Really comes down to making some dang shots. Shot to many threes and missed far far to many. Free throw line needs work. Same stuff as last 4 years however I feel we have more to work with. We can regroup and didn't get beat but certainly could have. Far from where I am sure woody wants us to be. Far from iu in its glory days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It looked just like last year--Trayce Jackson Davis surrounded by a bunch of terrible shooters. Mike Woodson's offense is predicated on players hitting their 3-point shots. IU was 16.%% from 3-point range. And like last year, poor free throw shooting (12-20).  Plus IU out-rebounded by an undersized team by just 1 rebound. This is not a tournament team.

Well....
TJD showed up for the most part.
Race disappeared and I think that hurt us a lot. His energy early was feeding the team.
Johnson and Phinisee still need to figure it out. Would have liked to see Lander earlier in the game.
Galloway is still... not quite there. But he is going to play so whatever.
Would have just liked to see Lander, Leal and Duncomb get some minutes. Especially in the first half.
Gotta take care of the ball, gotta hit free throws.
Race had 4 fouls with like 14 minutes to go in 2nd half so that didn't help

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk