Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: vs. Eastern Michigan 11/9 - 6 pm - BTN

I'm gonna put this link out there *disclaimer: for comedic value only*

Yes, EMU has a bb message board -- see below.

1. They are concerned about the firepower of Duncomb, Bates, and "Geronimi".
  2. If he reads their stuff, Miller Kopp is gonna want to kick their collective @$$.

Enjoy:

https://csnbbs.com/thread-934674.html

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

1. They are concerned about the firepower of Duncomb and "Geronimi".
  2. If he reads their stuff, Miller Kopp is gonna want to kick their collective @$$.

Enjoy:

"If this team has a glaring witness, I haven't seen it yet"

In other words, he/she has yet to witness their glaring witness

From the EMU board:

"Transferring in from Northwestern is 6-7 Miller Koop who is less than average SF. At Northwestern, shot 46 percent on two’s, 29 percent on three’s, and rarely gets to the foul-line. Shouldn’t be starting. Poor defender."

That's some bulletin board fightin words right there....

Also...Woody's first radio show is tonite @ 7:05 !!

Edited by DWB

1 hour ago, maharkn said:

So EMU have 2 of the best freshman in the country anyone know them.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

They seem to be very excited about Noah Farrakhan, a freshman/sophomore guard transfer. He had 27 in an exhibition against Oakland last week, so he will come to Assembly Hall ready to launch.  He played one season at East Carolina, where he was buried on the back of the bench. Noah Farrakhan averaged 7.1 ppg his senior year of high school at St Patrick’s prep.

Their other freshman that is likely to be featured is composite #392 ranked center Mo Njie.

I think we’ll be okay

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

1. They are concerned about the firepower of Duncomb, Bates, and "Geronimi".

Enjoy:

Those were some of the worst typos I have read, and they were made over and over.  Dude has no idea what he's talking about.

IU by 25+

4 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

Those were some of the worst typos I have read, and they were made over and over.  Dude has no idea what he's talking about.

IU by 25+

Not so fast, you must have missed this gem "On EMU mens bb Twitter video, EMU players describe EMU as having very talented players."

They described their own team as being talented on twitter. You can't simply dismiss something posted on twitter. 

50 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

IU by 25+

Pretty close to what Vegas thinks -- IU opens as a 24 point favorite.

If we can stop Farrakan and Scott, then we should be able to man handle the rest. But Farrakan can flat out play, and creates his own shot better than anybody on our team (except Tamar when he gets a little experience).

The good news about Farrakan is that he's selfish. Hardly ever gives up the ball even if it's 1on 3. We should also dominate the post.