Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

5 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Spring breaking at the beach with the family and for no reason really kids refreshing btown 

Heading out to Cali for a week tomorrow. I hope nothing happens while I’m gone!

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Why wouldn't you trust him because he hasn't done anything to not trust him

Also, keep in mind you have a new A.D. determined to right this ship. With all due respect to Glass, I guarantee Scott wants to blaze his own trail and not be compared to his predecessor. 
He’s been sending out feelers, conducting  interviews and zoning in on “his man” under incredible circumstances.

I can’t help to think, if Glass were still here, he would have already hired a coach, most likely another underwhelming thud. We will see. 

Just now, Artie86 said:

Also, keep in mind you have a new A.D. determined to right this ship. With all due respect to Glass, I guarantee Scott wants to blaze his own trail and not be compared to his predecessor. 
He’s been sending out feelers, conducting  interviews and zoning in on “his man” under incredible circumstances.

I can’t help to think, if Glass were still here, he would have already hired a coach, most likely another underwhelming thud. We will see. 

If Glass were here, Archie would be too 

2 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

We are so gullible!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Few really believed him. Just as no one really believes the guys on here with Stevens news. Everyone is just having fun. I'm waiting for the next update from Yeagley even though I know it's just a joke. It's a fun joke. We are not all gullible.