Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

Our new coach may suck. 

True. Key word there is “may”. As opposed to “does”.

I’m not sure how you guarantee a coach to whoever put up the money. We may never know how close Stevens was to coming, but until he left Boston, it was not 100%. The donor had to have known that Stevens wasn’t a sure thing. 

And what if the donor really wants an IU Guy? 

6 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Our new coach may suck. 

He could but IU had lost momentum within the program and things harden gotten stale. This will at least allow for him to shape the roster the way he wants quicker. That way we listening to the “when he gets his guys in here” crap like we’ve all heard the last 3 years.

1 hour ago, Hippopotamo said:

If your wife cheats on you do you stay with her because your next wife might also cheat?

No, but I am not attached to the next girl for 4-5 years more than likely I am attached to her for one night before I sneak out.

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Because it might be Musselman? Guy on Peegs who says he’s connected said he’s heard that Dolson has an agreement with Musselman. Already talked to his agent. But we love Brad F**** Stevens 

Even if he wins the title