Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

3 minutes ago, Its Always Sunny at IU said:

Few really believed him. Just as no one really believes the guys on here with Stevens news. Everyone is just having fun. I'm waiting for the next update from Yeagley even though I know it's just a joke. It's a fun joke. We are not all gullible. 

I actually believe Yeagley and Chris have heard things as they have posted. Now i have idea if the Stevens side is all Masshole and their people are overly optimistic or if something is brewing. 

Hearing really good things from the IU side does not necessarily mean that other side is an interested so till the press conference we wait. If it happens great. If not I am cool and think we needed a change. 

5 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Was Yeagley saying today or no time frame?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Don’t think he gave a date. Just said something to the effect that just because it wasn’t known doesn’t mean the deal hasn’t been done.

12 hours ago, Chris007 said:

If he’s trolling us? I’m good with it since he waited 4 years to do it. Hats off.

Not trolling. Just what I was told from another P5 head coach but I’ll admit the timeline doesn’t make sense to me since Cs are in the middle of a road B2B.  

12 minutes ago, hoosiersoxfan said:

Not trolling. Just what I was told from another P5 head coach but I’ll admit the timeline doesn’t make sense to me since Cs are in the middle of a road B2B.  

Appreciate the info. I hope he’s right. I don’t think any of us can figure out the timeline.

Just now, ap2345 said:

If IU does in fact have a deal with Stevens in place then I would think he won’t be announced until the season is over or the Celtics fall out of the playoff race. The longer this goes the better.

And that is exactly why there IS no specific time table. Its all up in the air still. IMO.

This is too funny. I don’t think this is legit due to owner but timing is hilarious.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N835KM/history/20210327/1300Z/KBED/KBMG

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
That's just Gary Parrish and Jeff Goodman getting us talking so they can post another "IU fans are dumb" tweet.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk