Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

I told the principal where I work if it went down tomorrow I was giving the kids busy work and streaming ESPN. She is a big fan too and said that was fine. 

If it does go down tomorrow I can see some of the national media guys getting all sanctimonious saying we shouldn’t be trying to steal the spotlight from the tournament. 

We are still virtual on Fridays with no students, minus RTI in the morning, so I’ll have all day to stream if anything breaks!

And if not, NCAA games it is!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, akumanina said:

I think that's what most national pundits just don't get it about the 'Brad Stevens to IU' thing. They don't understand the 'Indiana' connection and loyalty. Dakich said it right on his radio show. Things are just different in Indiana. A coach has to have deep understanding of the state and the IU basketball to succeed. 

This is me! I don’t necessarily need our coach to be an IU guy, but I’d love and INDIANA guy. Someone who grew up in the state and understands what basketball means in the state. I’ve been in Alabama for the last 25 years. They understand me. It’s that way here with football. That being said, my daughter is 24 and still rocks a lot of IU gear even though she was born in Bama. 

Just now, JSHoosier said:

That OSU guy is pretty clearly trying to get attention, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have real info.  I don't mind seeing what he says honestly.

Agreed, but he's still a complete toolbox. At some point the costs  outweigh the benefits.

3 minutes ago, ISP said:

Indy Sports Partizan here.

First post - Dylan (OSUofficial) is legit. I know his source(s). Pay attention to what he says.

I don't know Chris, but I hear good things. Probably share a few buddies. Chris, you also hearing about an announcement tomorrow? This piece I got from a less reliable source, the news on a meeting today was a 100% reliable source.

I don’t think anyone doubts that he is legit, but he is just being an @$$hat about it.

5 minutes ago, ISP said:

Indy Sports Partizan here.

First post - Dylan (OSUofficial) is legit. I know his source(s). Pay attention to what he says.

I don't know Chris, but I hear good things. Probably share a few buddies. Chris, you also hearing about an announcement tomorrow? This piece I got from a less reliable source, the news on a meeting today was a 100% reliable source.

Chris said the same thing earlier about it could be tomorrow but don't know how accurate it was.