Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

VO5

Player decisions

Just now, rcs29 said:

I think we should pump the brakes a bit on being really good. There is certainly reason to believe that based on some development and a new system but let's remember all of the players we have on the roster now we're on a 12-15 team. That said I'm happy they are all buying in and coming back. Not trying to be a dumper but trying to keep expectations in check a bit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Agree with you. Happy they are back but they need obviously a good summer of development and IU still needs to land a transfer or two. 

Just now, rcs29 said:

I think we should pump the brakes a bit on being really good. There is certainly reason to believe that based on some development and a new system but let's remember all of the players we have on the roster now we're on a 12-15 team. That said I'm happy they are all buying in and coming back. Not trying to be a dumper but trying to keep expectations in check a bit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

There's a spectrum to optimism. The possibility of another 2008-09 season was being talked about a week ago. We probably aren't tilte contenders with this roster, but it's 100% clear the program is moving in the right direction.

3 minutes ago, TucsonHoosier said:

There's a spectrum to optimism. The possibility of another 2008-09 season was being talked about a week ago. We probably aren't tilte contenders with this roster, but it's 100% clear the program is moving in the right direction.

“We probably aren’t title contenders with this roster”

Can you even imagine anybody entertaining that it’s improbable but possible that we could be title contenders over the past four or five years?