Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

12 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Won't happen.  Glass doesn't care about the s*** show, but the person he answers to cares even less.

I disagree that he doesn't care. I think he cares a lot, he just isn't any good at his job. Gotta blame the people he reports to for him still being here. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I disagree that he doesn't care. I think he cares a lot, he just isn't any good at his job. Gotta blame the people he reports to for him still being here. 

So he's incompetent and McRobbie doesn't care.  Still won't happen.

As long as the sears are filled and they are making money nothing will change. Glass is safe unless the building goes empty.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, southernindianahoosier2 said:

Who is on the board of trustees? and can we find out whom are for McRobbie? and then can we get the addresses or emails of those people so that we can voice our concern?

https://trustees.iu.edu/the-trustees/current-trustees/index.html

Contact info for each trustee can be found in the link. You can also access the meeting schedule from the linked page.

While I don't claim to know who is or is not "for" McRobbie, I will say that the only two worth a damm in my opinion are Buckner and Gonso. Shoulders needs to go as soon as possible, his paws are all over the disastrous last 20 years.

I actually like what Pat Shoulders told him. He concluded with 'we all understand that patience is going to have its limits at some point'. To me this means Glass has time (maybe a couple years) for Allen and Archie to turn this around but if they don't your gone and you've attached you're wagon to these guys.

Seems fair to me. Of course Glass is going to defend his hires but for the first time trustees were slightly hard on him which is important. Shoulders comments seemed tough but reasonable. Glad to see.

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I actually like what Pat Shoulders told him. He concluded with 'we all understand that patience is going to have its limits at some point'. To me this means Glass has time (maybe a couple years) for Allen and Archie to turn this around but if they don't your gone and you've attached your wagon to these guys.

Seems fair to me. Of course Glass is going to defend his hires but for the first time trustees were slightly hard on him which is important. Shoulders comments seemed tough but reasonable. Glad to see.

That was somewhat reassuring knowing that the BoT recognizes there's a limit to patience.