Jump to content

johnsoniu

Senior Member
  • Posts

    3,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by johnsoniu

  1. Somebody want to tell Georgia fans that throwing the Horns down sign while playing OU isn’t quite the flex they think it is
  2. At this point they need to take a deeper look into those gambling rumors around Mateer from last year. My goodness
  3. Nothing like getting your QB killed late in a blowout. Hope their OLineman is ok
  4. Western got screwed. Those refs should never be allowed on a football field ever again
  5. I consider myself a pretty diehard sports fan, but I would have bet anything that St John’s didn’t even have a football team
  6. The most Purdue thing ever.
  7. Back in December I flew out to Vegas. The Knicks were playing the Spurs for the NBA Cup that night. The flight from Chicago to LV was half Knicks fans and was as insufferable as one might expect.
  8. Backup car or not, laying some $$ on Pato O’Ward to finally take the checkered flag. sprinkling a little on Dixon and Rasmussen for top 3 finishes as well.
  9. Me kicking Natty's arse in Fantasy Baseball. Other than that, not much :{
  10. No overnight commits? What the hell is DDV and staff doing, sleeping? We ain’t paying them millions of $$$ to freakin sleep. As a side note, the morning coffee still tastes good, darn good.
  11. It has alternated between CBS and TBS since 2016.
  12. I’d put him in the good to very good category. Excellent on ball, high IQ, and plays physical for his size, although his size is what I feel keeps him from being elite. But that’s picking nits. He’ll bring it on both ends
  13. Amen to that It was a 2 hour wait in line, worth every second of it. Was really nice to see that size of a turnout right here in the heart of Domer country lol.
  14. Thanks coach and team. Never thought I’d have this photo op
  15. It was an ankle. Notre Dame was pretty tight lipped about it but I do know he has surgery in early February.
  16. Watched this cat play several times, he definitely caught my eye. Would be a nice piece if the price is right, very versatile.
  17. Boiler Down I always hope the boils lose in the most painful way imaginable. Watching that group of faux tough guys, “defense lives here “give up 48 and get systematically shredded by Arizona in the second half was satisfying. Flex on that Fletchie
  18. GPS can be spotty in Montana. They might still be trying to find a route out of town
  19. They didn’t have 10 stoppages to see if Texas committed a flagrant after a PU punk flopped like he got tasered
×
×
  • Create New...