Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Game Thread: 09/14 12:00PM ET Indiana vs (6) Ohio State FOX

After last Saturday's shutout win against Eastern Illinois, the Hoosiers will have much much tougher test as we begin conference play in Bloomington against the No. 6 Buckeyes. As coach Allen mentioned, they are the typical Ohio State with playmakers all over the field.  The Hoosiers have been competitive against the Buckeyes in recent years but have been unable to get over the hump (maybe this is the year we finally do it?). Ohio State opened as a 14-pt favorite, which is the lowest spread in quite some time. Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt have the call from Memorial Stadium on Saturday. ESPN's Football Power Index gives us a 22% chance of upsetting the Buckeyes. For those that follow/enjoy SP+ rankings:

Ohio State (2-0):

• Overall: 5
  • Offense: 14
  • Defense: 11
  • Special Teams: 23

Indiana (2-0):

• Overall: 40
  • Offense: 57
  • Defense: 44
  • Special Teams: 1

Let's Go Hoosiers!!

If you could magically choose ONE game for IU to win this year, which would it be?

Awfully tempting to knock off the smug @ss-holes from O$U, Michigan certainly deserves it after all the close calls, ....Purdoo is always a good choice. So who would you pick?    

If you could magically choose ONE game for IU to win this year, which would it be?
Awfully tempting to knock off the smug @ss-holes from O$U, Michigan certainly deserves it after all the close calls, ....Purdoo is always a good choice. So who would you pick?    

OSU because they are the longest odds to upset and that would put a damper on their playoff hopes. Michigan and Purdue I think are both beatable if the games a played well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

Michigan. F*** Michigan. 

not good. I was looking forward to seeing Penix against Ohio State. I thought it was odd to take out your starting quarterback late in the first half, even with the outcome decided, because he needs game reps. So this makes sense. 

1 minute ago, The Ola Depot said:

IMG_3070.jpgAgain, don’t know what connections this guy has but this and the fact he still has been doing interviews could be enough to hold out hope but Chris didn’t sound too optimistic so I won’t hold my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Cough cough i am Logan. Lol. That’s my Twitter. I saw on snap he was warming up....that’s all I was going off of....to me it’s just weird that he’s in full pads trotting around practice.