Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I'll set the O/U at 0.5 on number of years beyond 2023 that the best PF award remains the "Karl Malone Award" and likely hammer the under.

Definitely. Heard they’re renaming it the Shawn Kemp Award, given to a big who can shoot from close range.

Was looking at some mocks last night and it seems like he is projected as a solid 2nd round pick. Very good improvement in the past 2 years, especially in court vision. 

So we think he projects as a small 5 that will be fit-specific? Comparisons I can think of are Wenyen Gabriel or Kevon Looney. Thoughts? 

6 minutes ago, ray said:

https://naismithfanvote.com/

you can vote once per day until March 28th. I voted for, and will continue to vote for, TJD and Teri Moren. I gave Clark and Painter the other two. Perhaps I’m just a Big 10 homer. 

Apparently by once per day, it's not a calendar day but a 24-hour cycle.  I voted yesterday afternoon and tried this morning and got a message that I'd already voted today and to come back tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Apparently by once per day, it's not a calendar day but a 24-hour cycle.  I voted yesterday afternoon and tried this morning and got a message that I'd already voted today and to come back tomorrow.

Same

4 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Caitlin Clark is moderately pleased by this.

Caitlin Clark believed that Caitlin Clark should also win men’s coach of the year.

Judging by what I saw of her, I'd say it is more likely that she's extremely PO'ed that she not only didn't win all 4 but that others were even considered.